baffled by in a sentence
1) He was baffled by his obvious expertise.
2) Local police are baffled by the crime.
3) Official's baffled by latest crime statistics.
4) Madame Web is left baffled by his sudden appearance.
baffled by example sentences5) The doctor was baffled by his patient's mysterious illness.
6) I am really baffled by this repeated rohit bashing .
7) Doctors in Bosnia are baffled by the mystery illness.
8) I love being baffled by foods I'm completely ignorant of.
9) Yet its author remains baffled by all the attention.
10) I am just baffled by all the praise .
11) I am truly baffled by how much hate is out there !
12) They therefore are utterly baffled by individuals who choose the religious path.
13) American intelligence analysts were quite baffled by this series of enemy actions.
14) I'm still baffled by her self-control and moderation.
example sentences with baffled15) Comments I 'm baffled by how this tournament has been organized.
16) Doctors are baffled by the cause of Francesca's brain disorder.
17) Or are you baffled by what you see?
18) I am baffled by this because I am nearly fifty years old.
19) Police are baffled by the killing and are appealing for fresh information.
20) I am baffled by commentor's support of this rag.
21) We were hardly the only ones baffled by the misstep .
22) I was baffled by this incongruity in the mother.
23) Brunswick seemed baffled by Hoche's clumsy attack on his army.
24) He was baffled by a series of brutal killings which plagued London.
25) I admit to being baffled by the sudden turnaround in his fortunes.
26) Then one day he found himself baffled by a neighbors card trick.
27) Detectives say they're baffled by the motiveless crime.
How to use baffled in a sentence28) Shotgun attack: Police baffled by motiveless street shooting.
29) He looked baffled by the revelation.
30) We are baffled by the suggestion.
31) He was baffled by the link.
32) Frankly, I'm baffled by the hoopla.
33) I 'm pretty baffled by the Cambrian Explosion.
34) Doctors were initially baffled by Ashley's persistent eye inflammation and blurred vision.
35) But fellow fund-raisers here say they're baffled by the case.
36) This changed in the 1970s. Keynesian economists seem baffled by this.
37) Surely you can't be that baffled by your steadily growing success?
38) I 'm baffled by RPS' defense of DA2.
39) Clarice Clarke : I'm always baffled by this phenomenon.
40) I think the doctor was baffled by my perfect quietness and readiness.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baffled by
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baffled by with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baffled by
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baffled by in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baffled by.
20 examples of simple sentences of baffled by. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baffled by
Compound Sentences with baffled by
Complex Sentences with baffled by
Compound-Complex Sentences with baffled by