badly time in a sentence
1) The official action was badly timed and over-officious.
2) A badly timed injury or illness can prematurely put an end to your season.
3) Unfortunately a badly timed assault by Rodimus Prime and the Dinobots caused a tremor which nearly buried Wreck-Gar.
4) Too frequent and badly timed cutting leading to poor habitat conditions, the development of gaps and probable species changes.
badly time example sentences5) The Department of Transport insists the resurfacing work is unavoidable, but the AA says it's badly timed.
6) Tucker then makes a badly timed joke about the crashed ship's entire crew dying at the time of the crash.
7) Derry man Tony Taylor, who has just been released from prison for his involvement with the 'new' IRA, believes the announcement of a ceasefire twenty years ago was badly timed.
8) However, the game became highly controversial as within minutes of the kick off, a badly timed challenge by centre back Martin Taylor broke the leg of Eduardo da Silva.
9) Cape Prime Minister, John Molteno, advised that that under current conditions confederation was ill-suited to and badly timed for Southern Africa.
10) The snub is badly timed for Mr Major, who is looking to the US for a vital settlement in tough talks over farm subsidies to avert a damaging trade war.
11) I believe they are confusing the REALLY badly timed up grade of EVERYTHING prior to Christmas and the end of the year with the 1 st quarter of this year.
12) About the only problem I 've run across is the occasional slip of the finger leading to a badly timed camera swing rather than a much needed summoning of a meteor.
13) We are complicit in this act, too, remaining far more quiet and still than we would in other shows for fear of knocking them.over with a badly timed fidget.
14) If kung fu kicks are to be effective, they must be delivered from the correct distance: if a kick falls short because it is badly timed, the kicker is placed at a disadvantage.
example sentences with badly15) Making a movie about the crusades might seem like a badly timed idea, but Kingdom of Heaven is remarkably subtle when it comes to portraying both the Christians and the Muslims.
16) "Time" magazine called the story "the Libyan regime's other crisis," adding that her charges "could not have been more dramatic–or more badly timed for the regime of Libyan dictator.
17) "When you're under stress, emotional or physical, you may ovulate less frequently." "It's nature's way of helping you to avoid a badly timed pregnancy."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badly time
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badly time with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badly time
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badly time in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badly time.
20 examples of simple sentences of badly time. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badly time
Compound Sentences with badly time
Complex Sentences with badly time
Compound-Complex Sentences with badly time