badly tear in a sentence
1) Despite a badly torn biceps sustained a week prior, McGuinness accepted the challenge.
2) When they arrived on the scene Morten Goosey-Gander was badly torn, and bleeding, but he was still fighting.
3) Though the Dragon is severely injured in the blast, its wings badly torn and useless, it can still run.
4) After being forced to retire in 2005 with badly torn ankle cartilage, I became seriously depressed about not being able to race anymore.
badly tear example sentences5) The engagement cost Faulknor two men killed and 20 wounded, with his ship's rigging and sails badly torn but the hull undamaged.
6) The ship was very badly damaged, however, with a number of holes shot in her hull and badly torn rigging and masts.
7) The French ship had been severely damaged, with 8 ft of water in the hold, the masts and rigging badly torn and more than 130 men killed or wounded, including Bedout, who had been hit three times.
8) However, as soon as the race was over he collapsed, with the TV cameras showing huge swelling to his injured leg – he had run the last 100m with badly torn ankle ligaments.
9) However, the field was so badly torn up that umpiring crew chief Dave Phillips felt that it was still unplayable even after White Sox groundskeepers spent an hour clearing away debris.
10) Tuilagi, 22, has played only 70 minutes for Leicester since suffering a badly torn pectoral muscle in September but comes in for Alex Goode and will cover the centre and wing positions.
11) Jazz share the love with Hawks at practice Images SALT LAKE CITY -- Jazzman Marvin Williams came out of Wednesday morning's shootaround with his shirt badly torn and hanging off his body.
12) The reKINO artists had to fill in some gaps where frames were missing, and repair sequences of badly torn and glued frames from the original negative.
13) Running into the glade, she picked up Rosalind's letter and folded it back into its envelope, which she saw to her dismay had been badly torn by the man's rough handling of it.
14) Mended a sheet badly torn."
example sentences with badly15) Veronese's 'Marriage at Cana' badly torn after the Louvre's lengthy restoration
16) Many were kicked and beaten by eight or more stewards before being flung into the street: 'In nearly every case they were bleeding from the head and face and their clothing was badly torn....'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badly tear
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badly tear with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badly tear
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badly tear in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badly tear.
20 examples of simple sentences of badly tear. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badly tear
Compound Sentences with badly tear
Complex Sentences with badly tear
Compound-Complex Sentences with badly tear