badly polluted in a sentence
1) The Lochrig Burn was badly polluted, however the Annick Water escaped major contamination.
2) That China's air and water are badly polluted following three decades of breakneck growth is not news.
3) In late September, Xinhua reported on a village in Henan where the groundwater has been badly polluted.
4) The prisoners were taken out to the badly polluted river every day and were allowed to bathe and swim.
badly polluted example sentences5) Most canals are now badly polluted, although the BMA has committed to the treatment and cleaning up of several canals.
6) River Brent was badly polluted since 1886 after contamination caused by sewage disposal outlets, rubber works and the early oil industry.
7) A decade or so ago, the river was badly polluted, but at present it is widely used for recreational purposes, and in some cases even serves as a source of drinking water.
8) China is one of the world's fastest-growing nations, but its lakes, rivers, and groundwater are badly polluted because of the widespread dumping of industrial wastes.
9) Some say another reason for Ultraman to recharge is because the Earth is badly polluted by humans, so Ultraman only has three minutes on Earth, but can survive long enough in outer space.
10) As Hong Kong developed, some of the fishing grounds in Hong Kong became badly polluted or were reclaimed, and so became land.
11) In Modesto there is also a small creek aptly named Dry Creek, which although badly polluted by agricultural runoff, is adjacent to several parks in Modesto.
12) When all the public transport will come in to handle the requirement, the place will be badly polluted at a stand still.
13) The river Severn - claims Greenpeace - is already badly polluted in places, caused mainly by the cocktail of chemicals and heavy metals discharged into its estuary by factories at Avonmouth.
14) When pupils at Derwendeg Primary School near Hengoed in Mid Glamorgan went to release some tadpoles into the local stream, they found it badly polluted.
example sentences with badly15) the Haihe River which flows through Beijing and Tianjin was "badly polluted".
16) Table 15-3 Water pollution in England and Wales (badly polluted mileage as % of total)
17) "It is unprecedented for the capital city of a province to see its tap water so badly polluted that it becomes unsuitable for drinking," he wrote.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badly polluted
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badly polluted with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badly polluted
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badly polluted in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badly polluted.
20 examples of simple sentences of badly polluted. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badly polluted
Compound Sentences with badly polluted
Complex Sentences with badly polluted
Compound-Complex Sentences with badly polluted