badly scar in a sentence
1) His clothes caught fire and his face was badly scarred.
2) His face was badly scarred by the disease.
3) His left arm was badly scarred by the fire.
4) Despite surgery, he is left partially paralyzed and badly scarred.
badly scar example sentences5) His face, say Robinson, is badly scarred by acne.
6) The Lebanese infrastructure has been badly scarred by the 1975–90 Civil War.
7) With her face badly scarred, Madeleine feared she would never see Lyndon again.
8) badly scarred by historical experience, the deeply buried hatred lived in their hearts long afterwards.
9) Kateri survived the disease, but it left her face badly scarred and her eyesight impaired.
10) The electoral campaign was tough and badly scarred by the use of violence, intimidation and bribery.
11) However, Gerd survived, though half of his face was left badly scarred from the crash.
12) Now we are left with a beautiful pure heart, badly scarred and shielded to prevent further hurt.
13) The skin around the left eye-socket is shown to be badly scarred, extending beyond the eye patch.
14) He however survived, albeit badly scarred, and battles SKL one more time piloting the Iron Kaiser.
example sentences with badly15) Impressed by his local knowledge, Papania nonetheless fails to notice his badly scarred lower face before driving away.
16) Indeed, in one of his early experiments Sobrero was badly scarred when a preparation exploded in his face.
17) She underwent several surgeries in an attempt to reverse some of the badly scarred tissue left by the oil truck explosion.
18) Where the land is badly scarred and broken, the simplest treatment is to plant trees and produce small patches of woodland.
19) He stretched out a hand that was as badly scarred as his face, and Dumbhedore shook it, muttering words Harry couldn't hear.
20) In the 1991 television adaptation of this story by Granada TV, Kitty is shown to have been badly scarred by a vitriol attack herself.
21) Question 7 Andy is left badly scarred by the fall on the nails and the use of his right hand is now partially restricted.
22) Queen Anne, amongst many others, touched the 2-year-old infant Dr. Samuel Johnson in 1712 to no effect, for although he eventually recovered, he was left badly scarred and blind in one eye.
23) She suddenly turns to the camera and screams, showing her face, which is now apparently badly scarred and bloody and vanishes immediately.
24) Following the Liberator project, in the course of which Moonstone was brain-damaged and Zemo was badly scarred, the Thunderbolts broke up again.
25) The producers told them to do so as an option, either showing Michael's badly scarred face or keep it in the dark.
26) His public life did not last long, however: whilst still a young man, Chade was badly scarred when a potion he was brewing exploded, terribly marking his face and hands.
27) As a result of their injuries, Merritt lost his right eye and his face was badly scarred, Bertles was left with a permanent limp, and Speer never regained full mobility.
28) In issue 119 of "The Spectacular Spider-Man", a still badly scarred Sabretooth returned, and his wounds reopened when he was hit in the face by the Black Cat.
29) Bond meets Janus who reveals himself as Alec Trevelyan, who had faked his death but was badly scarred from the explosion at Arkhangelsk.
30) In "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", Greyback first appears on the night of Dumbledore's death, when he attacks Harry and badly scars Bill Weasley.
31) The Dead Man (prog 650–662) An unknown man with no memory is found almost dead and badly scarred in the Cursed Earth by a group of settlers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badly scar
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badly scar with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badly scar
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badly scar in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badly scar.
20 examples of simple sentences of badly scar. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badly scar
Compound Sentences with badly scar
Complex Sentences with badly scar
Compound-Complex Sentences with badly scar