badly off in a sentence
1) Washington was caught badly off guard when China started restricting supplies .
2) In Shiraz they are very badly off.
3) Something is badly off base here.
4) But townsmen are well off and cafoni are badly off.
badly off example sentences5) So I don't think our girls are that badly off.
6) He's also quite a tricky dresser and not badly off.
7) He hooked badly off the second tee, was unplayable and took six.
8) They were badly off and remembered the words of Hasan and Husayn.
9) My sister Mary would come very badly off if they resumed the lawsuit.
10) I can't say but what I should have been badly off without you.
11) The country began veering badly off course, Stockman argues, in August 1971.
12) Flora had never forgiven her husband for dying ten years before, leaving her badly off.
13) However, economically the Sami were not that badly off, compared to the Norwegian population.
14) General Vandeleur now and then mounted me, or I should have been badly off indeed.
example sentences with badly15) With 3 of top 10 League 2 footballers how can we be so badly off the pace ?
16) Early middle age, and not too badly off although you wouldn't call him rich, either.
17) There is no more serious inequality than knowing that you'll die sooner because you're badly off".
18) But as they realize how badly off they are compared with others countries so they are bound to change.
19) You may find that with judicious use of available cash you're not quite as badly off as you feared.
20) But does this mean that you aren't allowed to say you're badly off for living in a freaking box?
21) But without considering that Germany was never badly off for soldiers, it also implies a proportionate strength of the invading army.
22) This left my father's parents badly off, but they managed to send him to Oxford, where he studied medicine.
23) Already I could see myself standing there, tongue-tied and grinning sheepishly, the star of a bedroom farce which had gone badly off the rails.
24) But it was only during the past year that she had realized that they were - in the eyes of people like Felicity, at any rate - very badly off.
25) They weren't badly off because I do believe they ran a car and she would wear a lovely fox fur when she was out and about in the dale.
26) Go into your warm beds or be cheerful, "old folks" at home; the soldier is not now so badly off after all.
27) We were told that, the other day, a literary gentleman, being rather badly off for pens, sat down to write with a headache.
28) My mess–Leach's Company (Leach, Smith, Layton, and Bob Beckwith)–were not as badly off as our neighbours.
29) But by saying middle class and middle class and middle class, we're almost explicitly excluding people who are really badly off, and I don't think we should do that.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badly off
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badly off with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badly off
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badly off in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badly off.
20 examples of simple sentences of badly off. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badly off
Compound Sentences with badly off
Complex Sentences with badly off
Compound-Complex Sentences with badly off