badly maul in a sentence
1) The 69th, already badly mauled, suffered 60% casualties.
2) badly mauled, the Persians sued for peace.
3) Brig. Gen. Edward Ferrero's division of black soldiers was badly mauled.
4) As the battalion has been badly mauled it is taken out of the front.
badly maul example sentences5) One police officer was disarmed and "so badly mauled that two ribs were broken.
6) The Battalion had been badly mauled but the enemy's Spring Offensive had failed.
7) Another hare was tossed and badly mauled by the dogs later in the day.
8) His units set ambushes along major roads and badly mauled Manchukuo and Japanese troops.
9) badly mauled and damaged, the pilots eventually got her home safely to Bassingbourne.
10) Goshawk Squadron flew all that day, and came back from the patrols badly mauled.
11) The 340th Division moved in to took over positions of the badly mauled 246th VGD.
12) The South Korean II Corps and the United States 2nd Infantry Division were badly mauled.
13) The enemy, he believed, would be so badly mauled that there would be no more raids.
14) Attacked in a marshy forest, Hobe's force was badly mauled and lost one of its cannons.
example sentences with badly15) His badly mauled remains were recovered later and buried in the churchyard of St Martin's-in-the-Fields that evening.
16) The French had retreated from the field with a badly mauled division, and Kutuzov had secured the right flank.
17) I later learnt that the corpse had been badly mauled in battle, the face disfigured by a crashing axe blow.
18) The enemy was badly mauled and, despite the political gains made, militarily lost the initiative for quite some time.
19) The elite grenadiers of the 42nd Foot, part of Mawhood's vanguard, were badly mauled in the encounter.
20) When it ended, the badly mauled Japanese fleet no longer posed a threat to the American conquest of the Marianas.
21) At the end of March the East Surreys were moved into the mountains behind Cassino to relieve the badly mauled Indians.
22) Although badly mauled, the 24th Infantry Division accomplished its mission of delaying North Korean forces from advancing until 20 July.
23) badly mauled she also sank at midday on August 9 th when a magazine explosion blew a hole in her port side.
24) Johann Krug's He 51 was also badly mauled by enemy fire, but he too got back to base at Mas de las Matas.
25) As we have seen, the fighting to capture this town badly mauled the 9th Division in October and nearly destroyed the 28th Infantry Division in November 1944.
26) Within a very short time, this latter place was again visited by the brutes, two more men being seized, one of whom was killed and eaten, and the other so badly mauled that he died within few days.
27) Companies F and G had been completely surrounded and badly mauled by enemy from the bypassed East Pinnacle and by Japanese, estimated at two companies, who had turned Company F's left flank.
28) Later (Sarga 78), while enjoying the reward for her guile, Manthara is badly mauled by Prince Shatrughna, Rama's young brother.
29) A hole was worn into the side of the saddle, the rear carrier was a write-off, and the saddle-bag was badly mauled.
30) Joining the melee, the eight I-15bis of the 23rd PS took the heat off the 22nd PS, allowing the badly mauled survivors to escape.
31) The Government were part of the process of blocking the directive until it was so badly mauled that it is now very different from the one that we first saw and debated in the House a month ago.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badly maul
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badly maul with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badly maul
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badly maul in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badly maul.
20 examples of simple sentences of badly maul. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badly maul
Compound Sentences with badly maul
Complex Sentences with badly maul
Compound-Complex Sentences with badly maul