badly lit in a sentence
1) Rain and Oliver went back down the badly lit stairs.
2) Many work in terrible places which are cramped, dirty and badly lit.
3) He stood in the middle of a large, badly lit stone cell.
4) She described the polling station as 'a badly lit cow shed'.
badly lit example sentences5) He thought that the film had no "discernible jokes" and was badly lit.
6) I reasoned, as we walked into the poorly kept, badly lit high-school date spot.
7) Is your office up a rickety set of stairs or down a long, badly lit hallway?
8) A single light burned unshaded above the communion table, turning the scene into a badly lit play.
9) It was hot, airless, badly lit, and generally had a cramped below-decks feel to it.
10) If you have to walk home after dark, avoid'short-cuts' through badly lit alleyways and waste-ground.
11) There were too many creepy corners and badly lit corridors peopled with portraits of long-dead ancestors whose eyes followed her unnervingly.
12) As the three eastern windows had been blocked by Verge's vestry, the interior became increasingly badly lit with every change.
13) Pennethorne produced detailed drawings and an estimate, but Hall 'took great objections to them' as he thought that many rooms and passages were badly lit.
14) Hard luck yarns come crawling out of doorways to tug at his sleeve, tall tales sit slumped over coffee in badly lit diners waiting for him to join them.
example sentences with badly15) I went by the Galerie de Diane and then down the stairs leading to the basement in the Pavillon de Flore where I followed the underground passage, badly lit - but where were the kitchens?
16) Councillor Jill Makinson-Sanders warned that the industrial estate is "very badly lit", and queried whether it would be safe for kids with bikes.
17) Halle Berry stars as Dr. Miranda Grey, a pensive, driven staff psychiatrist for a conspicuously ominous (and gratuitously badly lit and ineptly wired) Connecticut penitentiary for insane women.
18) Nevertheless, the situation remained bad and there were still far too many damp, badly lit and ventilated houses opening onto small paved yards or back streets.
19) When the bell rang again, we all went downstairs, two by two, and silently entered the cold, badly lit schoolroom for prayers.
20) They were now hugely in debt and the standard MGM joke was that the cheap and badly lit contemporary sets were all that Warners could afford.
21) However, the child may have problems in getting about easily without bumping into things, and stairs or badly lit corridors can be hazardous.
22) A Coroner's Inquest, Home Office Inquiry, and a civil case brought by a wife of one of victims, revealed that the staircase had been badly lit and constructed, and without a central hand rail.
23) From just a video, e specially one as badly lit and difficult to make out as the Sun's, that simply isn't possible.
24) Even in this badly lit cave, after all she must have gone through, she could tell that Shumira was indeed a very beautiful young girl.
25) Review footage from a dark/badly lit camera in playback mode 3.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badly lit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badly lit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badly lit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badly lit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badly lit.
20 examples of simple sentences of badly lit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badly lit
Compound Sentences with badly lit
Complex Sentences with badly lit
Compound-Complex Sentences with badly lit