badly erode in a sentence
1) It measured 1.5 m high and has been badly eroded.
2) Both badly eroded, but are obviously a stylistic set.
3) The face is badly eroded, distorting the features.
4) The second stone is badly eroded and any initials are not discernable.
badly erode example sentences5) It is a badly eroded life-size human statue with the head missing.
6) The path has benign stretches like this but other parts are badly eroded.
7) It is badly eroded but was sculpted with three cartouches containing hieroglyphic inscriptions.
8) Walkers should stick to obvious paths even if they're badly eroded.
9) Of particular interest is the south door, although it is now badly eroded.
10) The tomb's walls were decorated with nine stucco figures, now badly eroded.
11) The text is badly eroded but the numbers 10 and 13 can be read.
12) Stela 10 was carved with a frame containing a figure, now badly eroded.
13) They are badly eroded but should date to the reign of king Yuknoom Head.
14) But these have been so badly eroded that the controlling guards of critical thought are down.
example sentences with badly15) Although badly eroded their style and texts link them to cities from the Petén Basin.
16) Stela 2 was sculpted from limestone, it is broken in two parts and is badly eroded.
17) Structure size at the site varies greatly from 10 m high pyramids to small, badly eroded mounds.
18) Nineteen carved stone monuments were originally found at El Chal, all of which are badly eroded.
19) In Britain, which lacks a written constitution, the rule against prior restraint has been badly eroded.
20) The head has a prominent headdress but this is badly eroded and any individual detail has been erased.
21) A badly eroded hieroglyphic text is to the left of the figure's face, which is now completely illegible.
22) The badly eroded Altar 21 at Caracol described how Tikal suffered this disastrous defeat in a major war in 562.
23) A small seated figure is carved onto each of the sides of this stela along with a badly eroded hieroglyphic inscription.
24) It once had a hieroglyphic text which covered the entire face of the monument; this text is now badly eroded.
25) A badly eroded stela was found close to this pyramid, another stela was erected in front of the South Pyramid.
26) Soils there have been badly eroded and degraded as a result of the slash-and-burn agriculture that for many years followed logging.
27) Unfortunately the road to Mansa had been badly eroded and huge gullies had been formed as a result of the heavy rains.
How to use badly in a sentence28) His stone, just to the north of the Fettes tomb, is now badly eroded and for the most part illegible.
29) They found some of them although they were generally badly eroded, which is understandable, since they had been exposed to the elements for ten years.
30) The only downside is that its popularity means the path along the ridge is badly eroded and in need of some TLC to restore it.
31) They were written up to 37 years ago; following them now could result in walkers, 'getting lost, trespassing or even being injured on over-used, badly eroded and now quite dangerous routes'.
32) In the upper room of the abbot's house are the badly eroded remains of a medieval mosaic pavement of green and yellow tiles.
33) It's a good path, too, apart from the initial climb out of the forest at the road (which is steep, stepped and badly eroded).
34) The text is badly eroded and the full date is incomplete, with just the Calendar Round day 1 Muluc 8 Zip being legible.
35) The platform was once almost entirely enclosed by walls, leading to its description as a fortress, although the walls are now badly eroded.
36) The south face of Structure 3, including the access ramp, is badly eroded with the damage having been accelerated by the original excavations at the site.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badly erode
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badly erode with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badly erode
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badly erode in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badly erode.
20 examples of simple sentences of badly erode. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badly erode
Compound Sentences with badly erode
Complex Sentences with badly erode
Compound-Complex Sentences with badly erode