badly corroded in a sentence
1) The joint was pretty badly corroded away .
2) The rest of the wreck was badly corroded.
3) By the 1990s, the telescope surface was becoming badly corroded.
4) The metal window-frames were badly corroded and leaking.
badly corroded example sentences5) The same goes for any wheel studs with damaged or badly corroded threads.
6) The FEAF F-82s, however, arrived in a badly corroded condition.
7) I 'm surprised you're able to think, seeing how badly corroded your brain is.
8) Also check the general condition of the dish - particularly if it is rusty or badly corroded.
9) The armature structure was badly corroded, and about two percent of the exterior plates needed to be replaced.
10) The platform of a cart bridge located at Potato Lane was removed and the badly corroded abutments were buried in mine shale.
11) The ones received from FEAF, however, were in a badly corroded condition and required much effort to keep them operational.
12) If old galvanised cisterns are badly corroded, they should be replaced with a cistern made from one of the other materials.
13) The contents were expected to be badly corroded: in fact, with minimum effort bolts were undone, springs sprang, hinges opened and moving parts were easily freed.
14) The tender right side cylinder is too badly corroded to be easily serviced, so we aim to fit a complete new assembly; which we think we have found in store.
example sentences with badly15) A particular feature of methylene decarbonisers is that they can be used safely on aluminium, copper, brass and other metals normally badly corroded by alkalis.
16) The filler rod can be so badly corroded that it will break loose from the piston, making repair difficult if not impossible.
17) This left its mark on a number of electrical junction boxes; in particular the AC junction box was badly corroded with some fuse blocks hanging by their wires.
18) badly corroded metal components including duct sections, housings and cabinets, coil assemblies, drain pans, fans and their housings and heat exchange surfaces.
19) On one such occasion, he was tasked with disarming the captured Italian submarine "Galileo Galilei", which entailed removing the inertia pistols from eight torpedoes that had badly corroded.
20) Donated back to the infant Armaments Museum in 1975, it was found to be too badly corroded after 13 years in Gulf sea air for preservation.
21) The ironwork of the station roof was badly corroded in several places, and the unstable ground and foundations on which the station had been built were causing it to slide downhill.
22) badly corroded metal gutters and downpipes can be replaced with the plastic type, which are light, easy to fix and maintenance free.
23) The statue is a fine example of early Imperial art but in a poor state of conservation; the surface was not only covered in earth and partly oxidised but badly corroded.
24) badly corroded, they could not currently be used as originally intended, though agent remaining in the weapons would be very valuable to terrorists and insurgents, Maples said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badly corroded
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badly corroded with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badly corroded
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badly corroded in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badly corroded.
20 examples of simple sentences of badly corroded. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badly corroded
Compound Sentences with badly corroded
Complex Sentences with badly corroded
Compound-Complex Sentences with badly corroded