bad sense in a sentence
1) This teaching rapidly became intellectualised in a bad sense.
2) Shut off enclosed, masturbatory in the bad sense.
3) In the worst sense, children are there to be exploited.
4) Plants vs Zombies 2: free-to-play game in the worst sense.
bad sense example sentences5) They are hyenas and vultures in the worst sense .
6) A Praetorian Guard in the very worst sense of the term .
7) VS: Cold in a bad sense, not like Lipnitskaya?
8) He has a bad sense of direction and cannot navigate without a map.
9) It is not humbling in the bad sense...of feeling low and lesser.
10) The bad senses cluster around the notion of deliberately causing harm to another being or entity.
11) Developing 17p deletion is the equivalent of winning the jackpot, in a bad sense.
12) Although this book was fascinating it has left me with a rather bad sense of forboding.
13) Given the distancing nature of observer perspective, it also results in a worse sense of self-continuity.
14) In my opinion the Atlas has quite a "traditional" feel but not in a bad sense.
example sentences with bad15) Certainly, any idea of abolishing banks in the current context seems utopian in the worst sense of idle fantasy.
16) When we started four years ago, we had an even worse sense of when the next generation would be.
17) If you think you are really constantly thumbing by your street directory website due to a bad sense of way, what may be helpful is actually installing a GPS and even CD-Rom based navigation system.
18) Necessity Of Precise Rhythm Some people think they have a bad sense of rhythm, when in fact their sense of rhythm is fine.
19) Certainly, the idea that the past - and more specifically - the idea that childhood can capture you (in both the good and bad sense of the word) is tremendously important to these songs.
20) It struck me that I always believed I had a bad sense of timing and that it was high time to drop that story.
21) However, the crucial problem is that a biomaterial can influence the development of functional features within a maturing tissue in a good and in a bad sense.
22) Natalya continues to surprise the jury in a bad sense of her lack of professionalism, despite the fact that she has a lot of experience as a model.
23) In the January 1970 Catholic Worker, she wrote that "Neither of the Johnsons thought of our work as charity, in its bad sense, but as a work of justice.
24) Liberal officials released a 1997 speech by Harper that referred to Canada as "a Northern European welfare state in the worst sense of the term.
25) Yet as an author, he was "a dabbler", a "journalist in the worst sense of that term", and "poor beyond all conception in ideas".
26) In 2001, Gerber dismissed this idea, calling it "very pedestrian" and 'comic-booky' – in the worst sense of the term.
27) In the "Return of The King" arc, Madrox states that he can only produce approximately 27 or 28 dupes before he gets a bad sense of déjà vu.
28) Anyone moving or laughing is out, and the last person remaining is the winner and probably has the worst sense of humour!
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bad sense
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bad sense with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bad sense
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bad sense in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bad sense.
20 examples of simple sentences of bad sense. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bad sense
Compound Sentences with bad sense
Complex Sentences with bad sense
Compound-Complex Sentences with bad sense