bad publicity in a sentence
1) Does the department perhaps want bad publicity ?
2) Only once did a major piece of bad publicity prove false.
3) Ensuing bad publicity certainly won't help lure future customers.
4) Before the tournament started there was plenty of bad publicity.
bad publicity example sentences5) Apparently there is such a thing as bad publicity.
6) Also, the organization could get bad publicity.
7) Even so, the bad publicity injured his reputation.
8) bad publicity for the program and the school .
9) Bats have long been the victims of bad publicity .
10) After a wave of bad publicity, Walmart dropped its suit.
11) bad publicity threatened as the chairman started to write to MPs.
12) Then Apple will have bad publicity from here to eternity .
13) Her decision generates much bad publicity for Adam and Newman Enterprises.
14) However, the scandal brought bad publicity to Father Divine.
example sentences with bad15) It made no sense for him to be engineering bad publicity.
16) It was foreign governments and their leaders that suffered the bad publicity.
17) How will Lululemon weather the storm of bad publicity?
18) I mean, bad publicity is still publicity, and controversy generates buzz.
19) Last week, stung by bad publicity, npower backed down.
20) The British banger has suffered bad publicity in recent years from Europe.
21) bad publicity over a business deal ?
22) I 'm used to bad publicity.
23) Moral outrage over the scandal brought bad publicity to an already troubled production.
24) This way, pharma cannot avoid bad publicity, for example.
25) To counteract bad publicity you have to know what's being said.
26) They don't want bad publicity.
27) Sunbeds have received a lot of bad publicity over the last years.
How to use bad in a sentence28) He speaks out and he gets nothing but police action and bad publicity.
29) This is just bad publicity for Paypal.
30) These courses had been attracting bad publicity and criticism for the universities teaching them.
31) Maybe the fear of a sucker punch comment that escalates into bad publicity.
32) After the two previous fires there was already a lot of bad publicity ".
33) The expense and bad publicity from such a recall encourages manufacturers to publish realistic figures.
34) MC: We've had a spate of bad publicity lately about managed care.
35) It reacted when faced with bad publicity, but rarely talked of its achievements.
36) But SAC Re isn't completely immune from bad publicity at its namesake firm.
37) This has caused bad publicity for Etisalat and is a major source of criticism.
38) I get plenty of good, too, but I get bad publicity.
39) publicity is no good for my business, especially when its bad publicity.
40) So they got nothing, except bad publicity, and maybe a personal address book?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bad publicity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bad publicity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bad publicity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bad publicity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bad publicity.
20 examples of simple sentences of bad publicity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bad publicity
Compound Sentences with bad publicity
Complex Sentences with bad publicity
Compound-Complex Sentences with bad publicity