bad record in a sentence
1) His teams finished with progressively worse records.
2) It was their worst record since 1994.
3) The blood tests for low thyroid have a bad record.
4) It is the worst record in Scotland.
bad record example sentences5) I knew they had the worst record in baseball .
6) In any event not a bad record.
7) The worst record I've ever been on.
8) The public sector has the worst record for absenteeism through sickness.
9) The team finished 3–13, the worst record since 1991.
10) This was the worst record the Redskins have posted since 1994.
11) bad pitching, of course, leads to bad records.
12) The first question was "worst record Ever?
13) These are inferior players, with worse records and in worse form.
14) Every other future foe has a worse record than 37-27.
example sentences with bad15) After this, the picks were ranked from worst record to best.
16) They also clinched the 2010-11 NBA season's worst record.
17) The team finished 69-93, it's worst record since 1999.
18) However, Iran has a bad record of promising and not delivering.
19) But this problem of a bad record is not our only problem.
20) Not a bad record to have?
21) This was at 1 Oristano, which has a very bad record.
22) Resident magistrate Mr Gerry Harty said McGuigan had a bad record.
23) This Government have the worst record of any Government on nursery education.
24) Greece was criticized at the conference as having the worst record among participating countries.
25) Boston's 69-93 mark was the team's worst record since 1966.
26) In the end, the Phillies finished with their worst record since 2000.
27) What do I mean by "the problem of a bad record"?
How to use bad in a sentence28) Only construction has a worse record, where the risk is one in 252.
29) The meltdown season resulted in the worst record for a Mets team since 1965.
30) All those drugs still left them with their worst record in decades. 5.
31) The largest number of outcomes is assigned to the team with the worst record.
32) Orlando finished last season with the league's worst record, 20-62.
33) The UN says Europe has the world's worst record of throwing away fish.
34) Mr Cable went on : "The rating agencies have a pretty bad record.
35) The result was a horrific 1-10-1 season, the worst record in franchise history.
36) They haven't sold out, they've just made a bad record.
37) We have the worst record in Europe for care of pre-school age youngsters.
38) Away from home Hereford have one of the worst records in the country.
39) Britain had the worst record, with only 79 per cent of beaches meeting standards.
40) The slide continued: in 1988–89 they had the league's worst record.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bad record
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bad record with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bad record
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bad record in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bad record.
20 examples of simple sentences of bad record. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bad record
Compound Sentences with bad record
Complex Sentences with bad record
Compound-Complex Sentences with bad record