bacterium isolate in a sentence
1) The bacteria was first isolated and grown in the laboratory in 1886.
2) Consider a very large colony of bacteria isolated in a drop of solution.
3) Antimicrobial resistance of bacteria isolated from slaughtered and retail chicken in South Africa.
4) Blood cultures can be drawn to isolate any bacteria or fungi in the blood stream.
bacterium isolate example sentences5) No bacteria were isolated from spleen, and no viruses were isolated from spleen and lung.
6) This bacterium is often isolated as a contaminant, including in urine and urethral swabs.
7) The pair isolated a previously unknown Gram-negative bacteria from a patient presenting with meningitis in addition to septicemia.
8) In most patients, MRSA can be detected by swabbing the nostrils and isolating the bacteria found inside.
9) Slopek S, Mordarski M, Tkaczowa A. 1959 sensitivity of bacteria isolated from patients in 1957.
10) Participating laboratories from FoodNet states isolate the bacteria of interest and forward the isolates to FDA for further analysis.
11) Commonly isolated bacteria include Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and Pseudomonas, and empirical anti-microbial therapy should be effective against these bacteria.
12) Both Dr Laurent and Dr Blackwell thought that it was a virus infection but we could only isolate bacteria in our small microscopes.
13) The gene is very uncommon in nature so any intense yellow colonies of bacteria isolated from the wild - and cultured - are almost certainly the lost GEMs.
14) Bacteria were isolated from these soils by a series of dilutions, reducing the amount of broth and increasing the amount of oil.
example sentences with bacterium15) Although some of the bacteria isolated from the honey-treated patients were not sensitive to the antibiotics used, all the wounds in this group became free of infection within one week.
16) In 30 ACS episodes (8.2 percent), bacteria were isolated, which included Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pneumoniae, and Hemophilus influenzae.
17) We determined whether samples of four bacteria isolated from our tested ground turkey could survive exposure to as many as 16 antibiotics at levels usually effective against those bugs.
18) The predominant anaerobic bacteria isolated are Peptostreptococcus spp. and "P. acnes" (frequently found in prosthetic joint infection)," B. fragilis" and "Fusobacterium" spp.
19) Growth in stirred liquid media occurs as an even cell suspension, making the cultures easy to divide and transfer, although isolating single bacteria from liquid media is difficult.
20) Sometimes a small amount of decay can be left if it is entombed and the there is a seal which isolates the bacteria from their substrate.
21) The most common bacteria isolated from the middle ear in AOM are "Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae", and "Moraxella catarrhalis".
22) It was shown to cause disease by Robert Koch in 1876 when he took a blood sample from an infected cow, isolated the bacteria and put them into a mouse.
23) Toussaint isolated the Gram-negative bacteria "cholera des poules" (later named – to add irony – "Pasteurella" in honour of Pasteur) in 1879 and gave samples to Pasteur who used for his own works.
24) The bacterium was isolated in 1854 by Italian anatomist Filippo Pacini, but its exact nature and his results were not widely known.
25) In 1894, two bacteriologists, Alexandre Yersin of France and Kitasato Shibasaburō of Japan, independently isolated the bacterium in Hong Kong responsible for the Third Pandemic.
26) In December 2010, a sensational discovery of a unique bacterium isolated from the toxic waters of Mono Lake in California was announced in the same journal.
27) Show that the animal then develops the same disease that the human had, and then show that you can once more isolate the bacterium from the disease.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacterium isolate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacterium isolate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacterium isolate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacterium isolate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacterium isolate.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacterium isolate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacterium isolate
Compound Sentences with bacterium isolate
Complex Sentences with bacterium isolate
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacterium isolate