Bacolod in a sentence
1) Bacolod City has two major golf courses.
2) Bacolod has two pronounced seasons, wet and dry.
3) In Bacolod they are scheduled to stay three days.
4) The city is 65 km north of Bacolod City.
Bacolod example sentences5) The diocese of Bacolod became two dioceses in 1998.
6) Bacolod real estate added new photos to the album glendale homes.
7) Bacolod City is politically subdivided into 61 barangays.
8) Jason said it is easy to feel at home in Bacolod.
9) But in Bacolod, this is no ordinary grilled chicken.
10) Bacolod City hosted the 2008 PBA All-Star Weekend.
11) My family makes the piaya from Bacolod.
12) By 1790, slave raids on Bacolod by Moro pirates had ceased.
13) The new airport replaced the Bacolod City Domestic Airport.
14) This post brings back memories of Bacolod and Silay.
example sentences with Bacolod15) But first we follow an invitation from the mayor of Bacolod.
16) The training in Bacolod was demanding.
17) Eusebio Laurencio became acting parish priest of Bacolod.
18) Isn't guinamos of Iloilo and Bacolod in dried form too?
19) I just bought boxes upon boxes of Merci's Bacolod Piaya.
20) In Iloilo or Bacolod, Hiligaynon words are incorporated.
21) I fly with Rommel to Bacolod.
22) Bacolod is the capital of Negros Occidental.
23) Mesa, Santa Ana, San Miguel, and Bacolod.
24) Travel from Bacolod to Dumaguete is only 5 to 6 hours by land.
25) Bacolod City Domestic Airport was the airport serving the general area of Bacolod.
26) Bacolod City Domestic Airport was the airport serving the general area of Bacolod.
27) Bacolod City is the center of commerce and finance in Negros Occidental.
How to use Bacolod in a sentence28) Banago Wharf and BREDCO Port are the vessels entry point in Bacolod.
29) We had a wonderful version of this dish at Pendy's in Bacolod.
30) As early as 1871, Escalante was a major link between Bacolod and Cebu.
31) Recently, this six-member group of women opened a new outreach centre in Bacolod.
32) It is a joint program of the city tourism office and the Bacolod Korean Association.
33) No relation to this whatsoever, but we have started sourcing local items in Bacolod.
34) He also encouraged migration to Bacolod and the opening of lands to agriculture and industry.
35) Transfer of Bacolod to the Recollects, however, took place only in 1871.
36) The streets in the downtown area are one way, making Bacolod free from traffic congestion.
37) I am from Iloilo but now lives in Bacolod since I am now working here.
38) It's the Bacolod ubod lumpia.
39) Piyaya originated from either Silay or Bacolod, Negros Occidental.
40) Meanwhile, the Panaad Stadium in Bacolod is the secondary venue for the Philippines.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Bacolod
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Bacolod with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Bacolod
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Bacolod in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Bacolod.
20 examples of simple sentences of Bacolod. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Bacolod
Compound Sentences with Bacolod
Complex Sentences with Bacolod
Compound-Complex Sentences with Bacolod