backyard pool in a sentence
1) The popularity of backyard swimming pools is undeniable.
2) The backyard swimming pool was filled with dirt.
3) The backyard pool was finished about two months ago.
4) We aren't putting in a new backyard pool .
backyard pool example sentences5) No wonder she tried to drown herself in the backyard pool .
6) Just picture yourself in the new swimsuit at the backyard pool .
7) The typical, backyard swimming pool is not the only hazard to young children.
8) The Jones's have a backyard swimming pool which is open without a fence.
9) One night, Barris finds Byrd sitting atop the diving board of his backyard pool .
10) Their home was built on the Neuse – the river was the family's backyard pool .
11) Earlier this month we wrote about the danger of unguarded, backyard swimming pools and infants.
12) We also carry residential pool lifts which is an easy way to enjoy your backyard pool or spa.
13) Or, in the case of this helicopter in Portugal, from a nearby backyard swimming pool .
14) The Marmoleum flows into an adjacent hallway – the primary route to the family's backyard swimming pool .
example sentences with backyard15) Example: In one of my cases, a four-year-old boy drowned in his parents' backyard swimming pool .
16) Certainly, you can invite friends to your home and be comfortable shedding your textiles in your own backyard pool .
17) We had a backyard pool (a great asset for an only child - always lots of playmates!).
18) A.J. is dumped by his fiancée and slips into depression, culminating in a failed suicide attempt in the backyard pool .
19) That's what a Cheektowaga family wants to know after the backyard swimming pool drained itself dry in a matter of minutes.
20) Indeed, doctors routinely talk to their patients about a range of public health hazards in the home, including backyard swimming pools, tobacco, and household cleaners and toxins.
21) Their home, located at the bottom of the best sledding hill in the neighborhood, and having a backyard pool, was active year-round with family and friends.
22) backyard pool - When the weather is actually hot each Aussie desires they had a swimming pool installed soon enough with fight the heat of the summer sunshine.
23) Below is a "cold" pool, which looks like a regular backyard pool, but it's filled with mineral water.
24) You probably know people who have vacationed at nude beaches, who skinny-dip in their backyard pool or who lounge around the house nude.
25) I take a aqua mom's class in a heated pool twice a week and then dip into our backyard pool as often as possible and it does help.
26) Thus, a party on the Fourth of July during which swimsuit-clad guests splash in a backyard pool and eat barbeque and watermelon would not be a theme party as we mean the term.
27) Trudy (Alison Brie) shows Pete her plans for a backyard pool, but he calls it "permanent" and warns that daughter Tammy could drown.
How to use backyard in a sentence28) On August 9, 1999, Shatner returned home around 10 pm to discover Nerine's body at the bottom of their backyard swimming pool .
29) Meanwhile, Clark is also expecting a large Christmas bonus check that will cover a surprise backyard swimming pool that he already ordered.
30) In 1978, she began teaching handicapped children to swim in her backyard pool, and was given a government grant to continue her work.
31) The highlight comes when Gordy jumps into a backyard swimming pool –piglets really are cutest when they put their little trotters together and dive–and saves Hanky from drowning.
32) To prepare for the trick, he practiced in a neighbor's backyard swimming pool next to his mother's house in East Meadow, New York.
33) He mockingly steps up to the plate by filming an inflatable orca and shark in his backyard swimming pool for six hours and says that he took two naps while filming.
34) Poirot also finds a goose quill and a scrap of starched cambric in the summer house, as well as a ring with the inscription "From R." in the backyard pool .
35) These proved unenforceable over time, particularly when backyard pools became financially accessible to the working class and privacy concerns drove many to fence off their yards.
36) She avoids the backyard pool, which is mainly used by her widower neighbour, Roger (Robin Williams), with whom she occasionally has dinner.
37) Burt Lancaster stars as Ned Merrill, a middle-aged advertising executive who gets the idea of swimming back home through a series of neighbour's backyard pools .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backyard pool
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backyard pool with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backyard pool
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backyard pool in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backyard pool.
20 examples of simple sentences of backyard pool. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backyard pool
Compound Sentences with backyard pool
Complex Sentences with backyard pool
Compound-Complex Sentences with backyard pool