bacterial colony in a sentence
1) Deadly competition between sibling bacterial colonies".
2) Produces a root surface which is less conducive to bacterial colony formation.
3) bacterial colonies may also become trapped in mucus produced in the oesophagus.
4) The rings are pressed onto bacterial colonies and then stamped onto a series of plates.
bacterial colony example sentences5) Struvite stones that form in the presence of infection contain layers of bacterial colonies.
6) Static trapping biofilters house your bacterial colonies but also trap fine solids for water clarity.
7) Evidence for bacterial colonies (stromatolites) have been found in the Precambrian.
8) Other bacterial colonies, including the non-fecal coliform Enterobacter, produce gray or cream colored colonies.
9) In another experiment, bacterial colonies were investigated on ball point pens made with and without copper alloys.
10) bacterial colonies are responsible for the conversion of ammonia and nitrite to nitrogen readily assimilated by plants .
11) Care for these bacterial colonies is important as to regulate the full assimilation of ammonia and nitrite.
12) bacterial colonies (E. coli) can be rapidly screened by PCR for correct DNA vector constructs.
13) What environmental pressures and factors may be introduced to bacterial colonies which would equate increasing complexity with reproductive success ?
14) As your bacterial colony grows you will get stronger bio filtration which will knock down the nitrites more quickly.
example sentences with bacterial15) It is hypothesized that these are created by bacterial colonies that fix ions and heavy metals during their life processes.
16) The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) has been used previously to amplify DNA from single bacterial colonies (1).
17) The biosensors latch on to the molecules released by a growing bacterial colony, triggering the production of green fluorescent proteins.
18) Total bacterial colonies on the copper pens were much lower than on the non-copper pens: 2.1 CFU versus 47.8 CFU.
19) But to the person, the primary effect is damage to their bacterial colony, which has negative repercussions for their health!
20) Factors believed to contribute to blepharitis include abnormalities in oil gland function and an alteration in bacterial colonies that normally live on the skin.
21) Differential means that the appearance of the bacterial colonies allows one to distinguish between the indicator organisms and others which have not been inhibited.
22) bacterial colonies producing menaquinones are located in the colon (large intestine), where the bile salts required for vitamin K uptake are not present.
23) Prospective applications are optimization of companies through the maximization of their IQS, and the analysis of drug resistance against collective intelligence of bacterial colonies.
24) In "colony PCR", bacterial colonies are screened directly by PCR, for example, the screen for correct DNA vector constructs.
25) These bacterial colonies take several weeks to form, during which time the aquarium is vulnerable to a condition commonly known as "new tank syndrome" if stocked with fish too quickly.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacterial colony
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacterial colony with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacterial colony
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacterial colony in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacterial colony.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacterial colony. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacterial colony
Compound Sentences with bacterial colony
Complex Sentences with bacterial colony
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacterial colony