backward movement in a sentence
1) The fur offers little resistance to backward movement in the tunnel.
2) backward movement or regression where the count is negative.
3) Conversely, the following decrease in the mass density takes place during its backward movement.
4) Two scratch classes were interpreted as resulting from forward or backward movement of the jaws.
backward movement example sentences5) You may require a small backward movement in many machines to stop the nose from dropping.
6) This backward movement in both time and space is brought to a climax in the final line.
7) The secondary structure of the nascent RNA (pink) restricts backward movements of the polymerase during pauses, aiding transcription.
8) He finished the second pint with a definitive swallow and the backward movement of his head shifted one of the pictures.
9) We will track forward and backward movements in the variable called move and left and right movements in the variable called strafe .
10) Rows are so named because they resemble the motion of your arms as you are rowing a boat: adduction or backward movement toward the midline of your body.
11) To prevent a heavy landing as the airbrakes are opened, a backward movement is needed on the stick to increase the wing's angle of attack to maintain the same amount of lift as before.
12) In most cases with either incipient or full spins, any movement forward, or even just relaxing the backward movement of the stick, would prevent or stop the spin immediately.
13) Some ligaments of the knee provide stability and protection of the joints, while other ligaments limit forward and backward movement of the tibia (shin bone).
14) This backward movement, called "precession", is due to a slight wobble in the Earth's axis as it spins, and can be compared to the way a spinning top wobbles as it slows down.
example sentences with backward15) It is pushed upward to release the firing pin for firing only when the trigger is actuated and the safety is pushed up through the backward movement of the trigger bar.
16) In astrology, this backward movement was traditionally thought to be unlucky or inauspicious, as it went against the 'natural' order of movement (or 'direct movement' as it is known).
17) The backward movement simultaneously pulls the cocking rod back, causing the hammer to also be pulled back until it re-engages the sear.
18) In the rabbit there are four types of such neuron with four different trigger features, upward, downward, forward, and backward movement (see Figure 5 above).
19) Money The backward movement of Mercury on the 11th will mark the start of a three-week period dominated by setbacks and frustrations concerning personal finances.
20) Tracks can also give higher maneuverability, as some tracked vehicle can turn in place without forward or backward movement by driving the tracks in opposite directions.
21) Also, players usually wear a comfortable short sleeved shirt and shorts, as well as racquetball court shoes designed for enabling quick lateral as well as forward and backward movement.
22) It certainly is no new thing, but a backward movement to the worst form of heathenism and not an advance as so many Spiritualists claim.
23) Interfacing these instruments with a computer gave me an instant access to any frame of video on the disk as well as access to fast/slow and forward/backward movements.
24) "This famous resort of bogus aristocracy was laid in ruins by Sigel's division at the time when Pope made his brilliant backward movement upon Washington.
25) On completion of the backward movement of server's racket head, any delay in the start of the service (Law 9.2 ), shall be considered to be an undue delay;
26) [The US I grew up in wasn't fanatical about inquisitions, crusades, the use of torture, and other insanely backward movements.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backward movement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backward movement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backward movement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backward movement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backward movement.
20 examples of simple sentences of backward movement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backward movement
Compound Sentences with backward movement
Complex Sentences with backward movement
Compound-Complex Sentences with backward movement