backstage area in a sentence
1) The match started in the backstage area.
2) These two backstage areas allow for separated group conversation.
3) Photography and filming are strictly forbidden in backstage areas.
4) Previously Lyric Opera had rented the auditorium and backstage areas.
backstage area example sentences5) Afterward, Michaels returned to the backstage area while limping heavily.
6) And they also saw the backstage area of it all .
7) backstage areas are generally off-limits to park guests.
8) Each backstage area is not just a big square with no objects.
9) The backstage area, which was rebuilt in 2005, is largely intact.
10) backstage areas at the festival were also flooded after the heavy rain .
11) Traci then entered the arena and forced Trinity to the backstage area.
12) The backstage area at G-Mex was awash with unadulterated sycophancy.
13) In the backstage area, there is a connection to the drama room below.
14) Each shell houses one acoustically independent performance venue, although the backstage area is shared.
example sentences with backstage15) This is where a player's superstar card and backstage area cards are located.
16) The theatre was equipped with 110 A.C. electricity and the backstage area featured 12 dressing rooms.
17) The drama room features a connection to the backstage area of the Single Gymnasium above.
18) They cleaned the first balcony and painted much of the first floor and backstage area.
19) The match resulted in a no contest when the action spilled to the backstage area.
20) Pirandello's 20th-century masterpiece opens in a bare backstage area where our actors are rehearsing.
21) The park is divided into "lands" (themed areas) and well-concealed backstage areas.
22) The auditorium and its backstage areas occupy approximately one-third of the total space of the building.
23) Following the match, Kane was shown tearing apart the backstage area while searching for Daniel Bryan.
24) A stage with backstage areas for sets, furniture, costumes, tools, and changing space.
25) During the opening minutes, Candido suffered a bad fall and was helped to the backstage area.
26) The match ended in a no-contest after Cena and Umaga started brawling to the backstage area.
27) The match also makes its debut on the DS version, where it has 14 backstage areas instead.
How to use backstage in a sentence28) The referee forced Tomko to head to the backstage area due to the referee believing he would interfere.
29) The match started as Kane attacked Jericho on the aisle and quickly returned him to the backstage area.
30) Patrons accessed the second floor of the backhouse as well as the attic stairs from the backstage area.
31) The two young men descended to the backstage area where the 17 -year-old girl was lying on her back.
32) Soon after, her photograph was circulated to security personnel, and she was barred from any backstage areas.
33) It was revealed, however, that the Horsemen had attacked Sting after the brawl into the backstage area.
34) She accidentally hit Triple H, however, which resulted in Triple H ordering McMahon to the backstage area.
35) But he says the theatre is in desperate need of renovation, particularly to the backstage areas of the facility.
36) Cole would respond by throwing water into Lawler's face, with Lawler chasing Cole off to the backstage area.
37) From there, they proceeded to the backstage area, and into the concession stands before returning to the ring.
38) They are much crazier than Asian fans, and also they hang out with the bands in the backstage area.
39) These backstage areas, which are in an extremely dilapidated state, stand in stark contrast to the pristine test chambers.
40) Austin started chasing Triple H in the backstage area until a car drove up and ran down Austin at high speed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backstage area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backstage area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backstage area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backstage area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backstage area.
20 examples of simple sentences of backstage area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backstage area
Compound Sentences with backstage area
Complex Sentences with backstage area
Compound-Complex Sentences with backstage area