backlist in a sentence
1) The backlist pays dividends long after the work is over .
2) Vintage: backlist
3) Her backlist will be available in print and e-book this May .
4) The Ayreon backlist is being re-released by Inside Out.
backlist example sentences5) The Collection Development Specialist reports on backlist progress at biweekly staff meetings.
6) Three backlist
7) The deeper one traveled down the backlist, the more complete Amazon's dominance.
8) Copies of Fire and Ashes and selected backlist
9) Infocom had a successful marketing approach that kept its backlist in store inventories for years.
10) Her backlist is being reissued in the same style, which may help her jump a league.
11) Without a backlist, all book publishers would go out of business in no time.
12) Our display tables are covered with new releases, while our shelves are bursting with great backlist
13) For now, most of the thousands of books in their library are older, backlist
14) With a valuable backlist of 500 titles, the company was sold to Random House in October 1988.
example sentences with backlist15) They may have only kept two or three copies of backlist
16) Barron's publishes more than 300 new titles a year and maintains a backlist of well over 2,000 titles.
17) Plant's will review not merely latest releases but also backlist or out-of-print books that are worth a second read.
18) This Discover Book selection has been a hardcover bestseller and a resilient backlist
19) It will be published by Heinemann, edited by Penny Hoare, and the backlist will appear in Mandarin.
20) The Wizard of Oz, Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits and Starsky and Hutch all live on the backlist.
21) And yet I didn't mind Borders because, in the old days at least, they carried some amazing backlist.
22) I haven't played since; waiting for final release, but I'm happy to have it on my backlist.
23) Of these, one would be an original novel, while the other three were repackaged backlist by other Harlequin authors.
24) Permission Marketing ONLINE : Building your backlist (and living with it forever) Authors and musicians have one, certainly.
25) Based on this success, Crown's UK unit, Arrow Books, bought the entire "Jean Plaidy" backlist.
26) When Amazon emerged, publishers in New York suddenly had a new buyer that paid quickly, sold their backlist as well as new titles, and, unlike traditional bookstores, made very few returns.
27) David Godine, the Boston publisher, "purchased" the rest of the backlist (which included Lifshin) u0026 vowed to publish those books that had been accepted by Martin prior to the sellout.
How to use backlist in a sentence28) Our biggest lead authors are extraordinarily successful, make a lot of money, and sell a lot of backlist every time they come up with a new book.
29) The traditional independent bookstore stocked 5,000–10,000 titles, and so could only handle the new and backlist output of a limited number of publishers.
30) In the 1950s, backlists were the life's blood of publishing: backlisted titles had recouped their costs, and their sales provided book publishers with a steady stream of profit.
31) And European design book publishers and booksellers displaying and selling the newest titles for the Fall and upcoming winter season as well as important backlist
32) Once the survival level has been established, the aim is to develop the larger format and start recycling the backlist as well as commissioning new materials.
33) The loose-leaf format gives us a vehicle for recycling suitable parts of the backlist and for offering new materials in packs from which the customer can choose on a mix-'n'-match basis.
34) It shows that titles managed with the "backlist" strategy had the highest sales in the winter and summer months, and dipped in the spring and fall.
35) Currently publishing 120 new titles a year, 6 journals and around 50 reprints from its extensive backlist, the Press sells more than 100,000 books each year.
36) I'll be sure to pick up his backlist
37) The Princeton Legacy Library uses the latest print-on-demand technology to again make available previously out-of-print books from the distinguished backlist of Princeton University Press.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backlist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backlist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backlist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backlist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backlist.
20 examples of simple sentences of backlist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backlist
Compound Sentences with backlist
Complex Sentences with backlist
Compound-Complex Sentences with backlist