backslap in a sentence
1) Leaps, head-over-tail leaps, backslaps, headslaps, tailslaps, and spins are often done over and over again.
2) Then the kids collapsed into their parents' waiting arms, accepted a grateful backslap or shrugged their shoulders and grinned with embarrassment.
3) Yes, his smile was a good commentary on the occasion; ditto the painfully explosive backslaps delivered by his many new menfriends.
4) The man's name is Art another gorilla of a granddad, with a murderous backslap and a voice of millennial penetration and power.
backslap example sentences5) And if Collins does sign : Is it because a team really needed him, or just wanted to make a powerful statement and earn backslaps from the public?
6) " Round the corner outside the stadium, a bunch of Asian kids are having a kickaround as other locals stop only to backslap a couple of the players exiting the offices.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backslap
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backslap with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backslap
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backslap in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backslap.
20 examples of simple sentences of backslap. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backslap
Compound Sentences with backslap
Complex Sentences with backslap
Compound-Complex Sentences with backslap