backlift in a sentence
1) His fixed, raised backlift affects timing and causes him to play late.
2) I told him to straighten his backlift, and stretch his front foot.
3) Standing a little under six feet, Burke played with a low grip on his bat with little backlift.
4) A noticeable flourish in his backlift enabled him to follow the swinging delivery and play it late if necessary.
backlift example sentences5) But it was the carving drives and flicks square of the wicket where Carberry's unconventional backlift benefitted him most.
6) He gripped the bat high on the handle and played his strokes with a controlled backlift and a full follow through.
7) Affected by a bout of rheumatic fever in childhood, he had stiff-jointed style, and played with little noticeable backlift.
8) It was underneath his body, he had no backlift, it was slightly on the half-volley and he drilled it right in the corner.
9) O'Reilly criticised the use of Johnson as an opener, as vice-captain Lindsay Hassett had transformed himself into a defensive batsman with little backlift and a guarded approach.
10) He possessed a strong cut shot and he drove through mid off powerfully, although critics noted that his backlift was not completely straight.
11) He batted with very little backlift and at first inspection could seem strokeless, scoring only from pushes and prods, nudges and dabs.
12) The latter epithet was given to him by English bowlers who said that his backlift was so small that it was only enough to decapitate worms that had raised their heads above ground level.
13) In his early career, Benaud was a batting all-rounder, marked by a looping backlift which made him suspect against fast bowling but allowed him to have a wide attacking stroke range.
14) We played Swansea first game of the season and he virtually walked on to the ball, no backlift, and whipped it in top corner, perfectly placed.
example sentences with backlift15) With a bottom-handed grip and powerful wrists, the Jharkhand dasher generated enormous power behind each of his shots with minimal backlift as the ball flew to all corners of the ground.
16) His cock of the wrists in the backlift allows the bat to flash through and even strokes not perfectly timed have sufficient projection to find the rope .
17) Loic [ Remy] has got the lack of backlift so a keeper can't get set.
18) Graeme Hole had a high backlift and failed to get his bat down in time to trap a yorker and was clean bowled by Tyson at 77/4.
19) " He was a good driver of the ball, with a high backlift, and moved quickly and economically to reach the pitch of the ball.
20) Next, Lawry gave [Eric] Freeman a 7-2 field, but Graeme still thundered the ball past extra cover, with the minimum backlift and follow-through, and maximum power.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backlift
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backlift with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backlift
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backlift in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backlift.
20 examples of simple sentences of backlift. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backlift
Compound Sentences with backlift
Complex Sentences with backlift
Compound-Complex Sentences with backlift