backhand winner in a sentence
1) In the next one, if I recall, I made four backhand winners .
2) Williams closed out the first set 6-1 with a sizzling backhand winner .
3) This time the Chinese player held a set point but Williams saved it with backhand winner down the line.
4) When it seemed Chen might force a third, Persson fired an explosive backhand winner to lead 19-18.
backhand winner example sentences5) Playing top-seeded Davenport in the final, Williams saved a match point with a backhand winner en route to winning.
6) The Slovak sealed the 2 -hour, 30-minute match on the fifth championship point with a backhand, crosscourt winner .
7) In the tiebreak, Williams squandered a 5-3 lead and cialis no prescription could only watch as Dushevina ripped a backhand winner past Williams at the net to claim the first set.
8) It was a very close match." Tipsarevic opened strongly, hitting a pair of down-the-line backhand winners before breaking del Potro's serve in the fourth game.
9) Having led 40-15 in the next game, he dropped serve through three unforced errors and a Federer backhand winner to end one of the tournament's best rallies.
10) Despite the taping on her thigh, Williams has been running well throughout the tournament and connected on a few explosive running backhand winners up the line today.
11) He went up a break in the fifth set, but the turning point was when he missed a backhand winner at the net at 4–2 30–15, and lost his chance to consolidate his break.
12) Googlagong would make a comeback to 5–4 in an attempt to win the match in two sets, but Evert would not let her with a backhand winner that took the second set away from Goolagong 6–4.
13) At that point Googlagong would find a way to hold serve, and in the next game broke Evert's serve off a smash by Evert with a backhand winner to get to 3–2 in the second set.
14) She had the hardest hit backhand at the 2013 French Open from the women's side, when she punished a first serve from Jelena Jankovic, producing a backhand return winner .
example sentences with backhand15) The Swiss, looking to win his first Masters 1000 title, sealed the opening set with a stunning backhand winner down the line.
16) He looked spry out there on the hard court, immediately crushing a backhand winner down the line to win the first point of the match.
17) Finally, after a long baseline rally on the fifth championship point, Cibulkova ripped the backhand winner that sent all of her emotions -- and her father -- pouring onto the court.
18) Svetlana held to cut Justine's lead to 6-1, 4-2, and Justine held again, on a backhand volley winner, to make it 5-2.
19) Maria took the 2nd set tiebreak 7-5 on her 3rd set point with a backhand winner down the line.
20) The match stayed on serve as Nishikori hit three backhand winners for 4-2, and four unreturned serves for 5-3.
21) " I had a set point but he made an unbelievable backhand winner .
22) sledgehammer: Two-handed backhand winner down the line.
23) " On the negative side, he was on the ice for Tomas Hertl's tying goal at 9:17 of the third period, and for Patrick Marleau's backhand winner 6:20 into overtime.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backhand winner
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backhand winner with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backhand winner
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backhand winner in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backhand winner.
20 examples of simple sentences of backhand winner. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backhand winner
Compound Sentences with backhand winner
Complex Sentences with backhand winner
Compound-Complex Sentences with backhand winner