Balsas in a sentence
1) The Balsas folk artists became internationally known for their painting.
2) The latter is found mostly along the Balsas River.
3) The southeastern corner belongs to the Balsas River basin.
4) The Balsas River enters Guerrero from Puebla state where it is formed.
Balsas example sentences5) The southwestern part of the state is dominated by the Balsas River basin.
6) Costa Grande extends west of Acapulco to the Balsas River.
7) Tierra Caliente and is situated in the lowlands along the Balsas River.
8) The Nexapa River is a tributary of the upper portion of the Balsas.
9) This is one among thousands of similar rafts, or balsas, that employ divers.
10) The Tepecoacuilco or Huitzuco River forms within the state and is a tributary of the Balsas.
11) Son Calentano is a Melodically complex violin music from the Balsas River Basin of southern Mexico.
12) It includes a portion of the Balsas River basin, characterized by its dryness and complicated geographical relief.
13) There are three river basins in the state: the Lerma, the Balsas and the Pánuco.
14) He traveled up to the Rio Balsas (Balsas River), where he had four ships built.
example sentences with Balsas15) He traveled up to the Rio Balsas (Balsas River), where he had four ships built.
16) Starting from Michoacán, the Costa Grande extends from the Balsas delta south to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo.
17) Today, 41-year-old Carlos Balsas was ordered to stand trial on charges stemming from the January 26th incident.
18) Prior to reaching the town of Balsas, the river is called Mexcala, then Balsas to the ocean.
19) Prior to reaching the town of Balsas, the river is called Mexcala, then Balsas to the ocean.
20) If the village was by one of the bays or lakes you would see canoes or tule Balsas with men fishing.
21) The highest levels of contamination are found in the hydrological regions of the Northeast, Balsas, Mexico Valley and Lerma-Chapala.
22) The Balsas and Santiago rivers empty on the Pacific Ocean, while the other five empty into the Gulf of Mexico.
23) The state has abundant hydroelectrical production due to dams on the Balsas River, the Lerma River and the Tepalcatepec River.
24) By the time he passed away he was internationally known and respected as a pioneer in the Nahuatl painting from the Balsas folk art style.
25) Ameyaltepec like other neighbor villages had a pre-Hispanic pottery tradition that later evolved to the painted clay from the Balsas folk art style.
26) Double bladed paddles were used to guide the canoes of Balsas and some were pushed with long poles depending on the water site.
27) A number of stone beads from the Balsas River Valley in Guerrero were modelled after Teotihuacan mirrors and included small inlaid pieces of iron pyrite to represent the face of the mirror.
28) During this time the influence of the culture of the Balsas is stronger than ever, it can be appreciated by the large ceramics amount depicting style similarity.
29) The first settlers of the state were the Olmecs during the Mesoamerican Preclassical period, establishing themselves in the vicinity of the Balsas River, living in caves.
30) Of particular concern are parts of Mexico, like the Balsas, South Pacific, and southern frontier basins are highly vulnerable to hurricanes and flooding (8).
31) There is a major gap between the cost of supplying water, a quarter of which is imported through expensive interbasin transfers from the Lerma and Balsas basins, and what is recovered from users.
32) The Costa Grande covers most of the Guerrero coast, extending 325 km from the Balsas River on the Michoacán border, southeast to Acapulco.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Balsas
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Balsas with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Balsas
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Balsas in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Balsas.
20 examples of simple sentences of Balsas. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Balsas
Compound Sentences with Balsas
Complex Sentences with Balsas
Compound-Complex Sentences with Balsas