Balt in a sentence
1) The Balt is stimulated during infection.
2) My part of Balt City is about five miles NE of downtown.
3) My favorite of course is the ALT with bacon – the BALT.
4) Held himself with class in MN and in the transfer to Balt .
Balt example sentences5) Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae is known for its mitogenic effect on the BALT.
6) The companies obtain additional support through networks and initiatives such as BioCon Valley or Scan Balt.
7) The citizens of Balt and indeed all across the country are saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH .
8) An important feature of Balt culture was willful avoidance of using material attainments in their religious life.
9) See, e.g., Balt.
10) In Portland, Oregon, we call the Balt the "BLT u0026 A".
11) As a Towson theatre major she claims to be proud of the alumni involved in the Balt .
12) Male primogeniture also prevailed traditionally among Balt and Estonian peasants, and some suggest that this may be due to German influence.
14) Didn't the California avocado growers' association have billboards out advertising the Balt (or, rather, the "vowel missing from your BLT")?
example sentences with Balt15) Dr. Balt, Sounds like you have a case for a civil suit against your medical school for: wrongful education At the very least, you are entitled to a full refund for cost of your medical education!
16) Both of these organs have mucosa associated lymphoid tissue (MALT), which, in the lung, is referred to as bronchial associated lymphoid tissue (BALT).
17) Hyperplasia of the Balt is frequently associated with M. hyopneumoniae infection, in addition to infiltration of mononuclear cells (mainly macrophages) in the alveolar spaces.
18) Cells that are part of the Balt include macrophages, dendritic cells, T and B lymphocytes, IgG, and IgA secreting cells.
19) The trachea, bronchus and bronchiole are surrounded by a variety of immune cells, which are components of the bronchus associated lymphoid tissue (BALT).
20) Mitch: the UHI effect appears to be really pronounced this year as these systems for Balt, as near as I can tell.
21) Furthermore, the original use of the word "Balt" appears in the 19th century referring only to the Germans living in the region.
22) Bronchial associated lymphoid tissue (BALT) and gut associated lymphoid tissue (GALT) are found along the bronchus and intestines, respectively.
23) The Western Baltic Kurgans culture is the predecessor culture of the Western Balt culture (cultural sphere of Western Baltic tribes), which developed during the first several centuries CE.
24) K.V Joseph (also known as Appachan sir) BALT, Kattoor, Retd Maths teacher of the St. John's Baptist school.
25) For example, there is a movie where the inner circle of Communists finds Vladimir Lenin's decoy better than the original, so the leader is murdered and the Balt decoy replaces him.
26) Instead, Bond thinks the red-haired, blue-eyed man to be a Balt, being proved correct when Goldfinger is revealed to be an expatriate Latvian.
27) This meaning is retained in modern Baltic languages, where "baltas" (in Lithuanian) and "Balts" (in Latvian) means "white".
How to use Balt in a sentence28) This root and its basic meaning were retained in both Lithuanian (as "baltas") and Latvian (as "Balts").
29) Put AZ, Balt and the Jets rosters together and you might be able to field a team that can compete in some league...CFL, maybe.
30) Balt settlements, economy, crafts and burials
31) carnation - Eastern Balt forest zone cultures
32) Neringa (Lithuania) (Balt)
33) RIBA/Balt library catalogue online
34) purple - Western Balt culture
35) All Hail Peter Angelos and Bud Selig What an annoying little part of the world that Balt /D.C. has become.
36) "First, there seem to be no significant differences among [different antidepressants]," states author Dr. Steve Balt.
37) Since writing the article on the first page of last Friday's [30 Jan 1857] "Union" I have observed in the Balt.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Balt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Balt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Balt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Balt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Balt.
20 examples of simple sentences of Balt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Balt
Compound Sentences with Balt
Complex Sentences with Balt
Compound-Complex Sentences with Balt