balsam fir in a sentence
1) The balsam fir is a true fir.
2) balsam fir, black spruce and red spruce are common.
3) On all sides are boreal forest consisting of thick balsam fir and red spruce.
4) The other big sellers are noble fir, white pine, balsam fir and white spruce.
balsam fir example sentences5) Coniferous trees such as black spruce, white spruce, and balsam fir dominate the native vegetation.
6) The Great Appalachian Storm of November 1950 took a heavy toll on the summit balsam firs.
7) However balsam fir also does well in soils with a pH as high as 6.
8) Its canopy is dominated by trembling aspen and paper birch, with balsam fir and red and white pine.
9) Canada balsam is produced by the balsam fir tree and is classified as a turpentine, despite its name.
10) Most of the animals in the spruce-fir forest have ranges that extend into the balsam fir forest higher up.
11) It is dominated by peat mosses, mountain holly and balsam fir, with its perimeter surrounded by yellow birch.
12) This climate supports species, like balsam fir, cottongrass, woodcock and fisher usually found far north of here.
13) In addition to the spruce, the bog margins are frequented by ferns, sedges and the occasional balsam fir.
14) The landscape shifts from balsam fir thickets to hardwood, and the trio eventually hits a wide, chain-sawed trail.
example sentences with balsam15) Unlike other conifers in which the mature cone falls from the tree intact, balsam fir cones disintegrate in place.
16) Lower slopes are inhabited by northern hardwood forest species while upper summits are dominated by boreal balsam fir and red spruce.
17) Scattered stands of spruce, balsam fir and hemlock remind us of the boreal forest that once dominated the valley.
18) Soon after, the clan finds a campsite rife with fallen spruces, but not a balsam fir in sight.
19) Because a moose's diet is 59% balsam fir, any change in its density affects the density of moose.
20) Then we spray the den with an intensive decoction of balsam fir needles and place a large amount of heated rocks inside.
21) The consistent presence of moose on Isle Royale since 1900 has led to a dramatic decline in understory growth of balsam fir.
22) Next, the two ends (stem and stern) were sewn together and made watertight with the pitch of balsam fir.
23) Clan Knowledge: - Without snowshoes, walking is easiest in areas with dense canopy (e.g. stands of balsam Fir).
24) On day two they move to a new location and use low-lying Jingob (balsam Fir) trees to shelter their bedrolls.
25) The Jingob (balsam Fir) trees offer boughs for loft, and an Elk hide is retrieved for further padding and insulation.
26) Jingob (balsam Fir) boughs make their beds loftier and insulated, and also make for dry seats around their new hearth.
27) With the desire to get the most out of the sun, they cut some of the balsam fir tree tops that block some of the sunlight hitting the lean-to.
28) Snow is shoved away, a lean-to erected with freshly cut balsam fir poles and the boughs laid out for a soft and fragrant insulation where upon the hides are laid out.
29) The freezing rain means most of the balsam fir boughs are coated in ice, so the clan only has their deer hides for insulation.
30) They introduce DáI, the honorable returning of bodily wastes to the earth, as well as the importance of camp hygiene and how to use water, snow, moss, and balsam fir boughs.
31) He watched two large Wolves slink into the shadows, followed by a yelp from the other side of the clearing that seemed to be coming from under a dense Zhingob (balsam fir tree).
32) Using a wonderful array of natural dried flowers, grasses, nuts, fruits, berries and cones, you will leave with an incredible balsam fir holiday wreath.
33) The fact that balsam fir twigs, more than any other evergreen twigs, resemble crosses may have had much to do with the early popularity of balsam fir used as Christmas trees.
34) The fact that balsam fir twigs, more than any other evergreen twigs, resemble crosses may have had much to do with the early popularity of balsam fir used as Christmas trees.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balsam fir
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balsam fir with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balsam fir
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balsam fir in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balsam fir.
20 examples of simple sentences of balsam fir. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balsam fir
Compound Sentences with balsam fir
Complex Sentences with balsam fir
Compound-Complex Sentences with balsam fir