z axis in a sentence
1) The spindle usually moves in the z axis.
2) That is going to be parallel to the z axis.
3) The second defines a spheroid symmetric about the z axis.
4) The first is the rotation through u0026thgr; around the z axis.
z axis example sentences5) Specializing to a wave travelling along the z axis, .
6) In the vicinity of the z axis they are given by eqn (3.65).
7) Directional or weathercock stability is concerned with the static stability of the airplane about the z axis.
8) Again, that is just a 3-dimensional parabola, it goes up and around the z axis.
9) So, a surface of revolution and our axis of revolution is going to always be the z axis.
10) Say it is measured along a vertical axis ( call it the z axis) and found to be pointing up.
11) With reference to Fig. 1.1 we are looking at the search space bounded by the x and the z axis.
12) Defines the relative weighting of rotations about the bone's x,y, z axis for the Inverse Kinematics solver.
13) Changes are occurring in dimension on x, y and z axis, but those points are always moving forward and so the three dimensional image of the child is also moving forward.
14) Luckily, this scaling relates directly to the movement of each pane as it moves left or right, or even, for that matter, back and forth along the z axis.
example sentences with axis15) The z axis isn't even changed, though it still seems as if (and really is) a full range of 3D rotation is achieved.
16) Thus for SiFH 3, the stretching vibration of the SiF bond must give rise to a dipole change along the C 3 axis, conventionally the z axis (see Fig. 5.17).
17) Find the path spanning the utterance (along the x axis) which fits the constraints of the levels (along the y axis) better than any of the other paths (along the z axis).
18) Using a 3d Cartesian coordinate system with the xy plane as the domain __FORMULA__, and the z axis the codomain __FORMULA__, the image can be visualized as a curved surface.
19) This is because the offset can only be estimated in the direction of gravity, and the sensor z axis was pointing in the gravity direction more often than the x and y axes of the IMU.
20) In this case the x and y axis on horizontal plane are equal and the z axis (on vertical plane) is shorter than the other two.
21) For various formulaic purposes, physicists divide rotation into three components, assigning portions to x, y and z axis that are mutually perpendicular.
22) For calculating the magnetic field we shall take the coordinate system shown in Fig. 3.7, where the z axis coincides with the axis of the solenoid.
23) Assume that a current I flows along the z axis from minus infinity to plus infinity (Fig. 3.5(a)) and find the magnetic field at a distance R from the current.
24) The magnetic force is perpendicular both to the direction of motion (+ z axis) and the direction of magnetic field ( u0026formula; direction).
25) The milling machine can produce most parts in 3D, but some require the objects to be rotated around the x, y, or z coordinate axis (depending on the need).
26) So if "n"α = "n"β corresponding to the x and y axes, then the extraordinary index is "n"γ corresponding to the z axis, which is also called the "optic axis" in this case.
27) The fifth and final d-orbital consists of three regions of high probability density: a torus with two pear-shaped regions placed symmetrically on its z axis.
28) With the vertices from the tail end still selected, grab and move them all down the z axis (G, Z, and direction of units).
29) The 1 st, 2nd and 3rd row of your orientation matrix are actually the local x, y and z axis of the player's local coordinate system specified in world space.
30) Here, we'll have a single figure, Joe, back in space along the z axis and then using figure movement and camera movement, contrast between the two.
31) If you take this and you rotate it around the z axis, now you are going to end up with this flat surface that is above the xy plane.
32) Now, I am on the x axis, so now I am going to take this semi-circle and I am going to swing it around the z axis all the way around.
33) So if you are looking like this, where this is the z axis, this is the y, and this is the x, it is everything above that.
34) Essentially, a planar wave along the z axis, represented by
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of z axis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of z axis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with z axis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word z axis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with z axis.
20 examples of simple sentences of z axis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of z axis
Compound Sentences with z axis
Complex Sentences with z axis
Compound-Complex Sentences with z axis