young apprentice in a sentence
1) In turn, professional architects mentor and teach young apprentices .
2) Let me educate you , young apprentice .
3) While they were drinking the tea, a young apprentice arrived.
young apprentice example sentences4) She may also have had difficulties in training her young apprentice .
5) The publisher arranges Nagiko's wedding to his young apprentice .
6) Varney would regale the young apprentices by throwing knives into trees.
7) Once at work, what was life like for the young apprentice ?
8) A young apprentice , belted into the back seat suffered a crushed vertebrae.
9) Senator Al Franken was a young lighting apprentice brought in by Sid Strong.
10) So tax breaks for IT suppliers creating jobs for young apprentices would have been welcomed.
11) Trace element concentrations in blood and hair of young apprentices of a technical-professional school.
12) Here we see a younger apprentice hard at function on his bench, making pentacles.
13) Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon's young Jedi apprentice .
14) On Zerox, the White Witch meets Harlak , a young Khundish apprentice .
15) This time a young apprentice was piloting the boat while the seasoned captain looked over his shoulder.
example sentences with young apprentice16) As a young apprentice to a physician, he was taken to watch a post-mortem dissection.
17) In the North Yorkshire County Council scheme, young apprentices also get help with travel costs.
18) As a young apprentice , he was frustrated the seemingly slow progress and had abandoned his tutorship.
19) Oh what heart-tearing confessions and sad letters have I had from many young apprentices in this city!
20) Young apprentices are taught a range of crafts in the workshop at the back of this complex.
21) Which was a very good thing most of the the young apprentices would never know about slip rings.
22) Pate, a young apprentice at the Citadel in Oldtown, is studying to become a maester.
23) MS she is presented with a bouquet of roses by the shipyard's youngest apprentice , Tommy Smith.
24) The season also saw the Holmes crew expand from a few experienced contractors to encompassing younger apprentices as well.
25) Women who lacerated young feminist apprentices at conferences if they made the mistake of admitting confusion or heretical leanings.
26) She's pretty even keeled, and is usually a source of advice and comfort to her young apprentices .
27) The Paceman Adventure is the result of collaboration between young apprentices and their instructors at BMW's Munich factory.
28) Twelve years later, Obi-Wan is a Jedi Knight, with his own young apprentice , Anakin Skywalker.
How to use young apprentice in a sentence29) While the family was asleep, he silently led his young apprentice into a room that contained a clothes closet.
30) They agreed that Robey, as his young apprentice , would be "mesmerised" into singing a comic song.
31) The stories are likely inspired by Hodgson's own experience with bullying while he himself was a young apprentice at sea.
32) By killing Medivh's body, Lothar and the young apprentice inadvertently banished the spirit of Sargeras to the abyss.
33) According to Giorgio Vasari, the sitter for the boy seated on a step is his young apprentice , Bronzino.
34) Here he meets a young art apprentice , Vittoria, a lady disguising herself as man to whom he is attracted.
35) A young skinner's apprentice , William of Norwich, was found dead in the woods near Norwich on Easter Eve.
36) Hatchling by Midori Snyder - Janet, a young Hatchery apprentice , runs away when she accidentally endangers a dinosaur egg.
37) One morning they spotted a young apprentice singing loudly while cheerfully splashing paint liberally over himself and six freshly planted ceramic jardinières.
38) The plot devices were modified so that the story revolves around a master chef who teaches his young apprentice how to cook.
39) An injury to Rovers regular striker meant that the young apprentice was drafted into the side for the 1959 European Cup final.
40) As a young apprentice to a medical practitioner, aged thirteen or fourteen, Huxley was taken to watch a post-mortem dissection.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of young apprentice
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of young apprentice with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with young apprentice
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word young apprentice in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with young apprentice.
20 examples of simple sentences of young apprentice. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of young apprentice
Compound Sentences with young apprentice
Complex Sentences with young apprentice
Compound-Complex Sentences with young apprentice"}