new apprentice in a sentence
1) So much so they have already enrolled new apprentices .
2) A master craftsman is allowed to employ and to train new apprentices .
3) The survivor, Sean Collins, becomes Snake-Eyes' new apprentice .
new apprentice example sentences4) Jinn and his new apprentice , Obi-Wan Kenobi.
5) New apprentices replaced those who left; the talented group who stayed became the Senior Fellowship.
6) The Archmage takes a new apprentice , Sheol, and then goes into seclusion.
7) Now here is a HUGE tidbit ... Palpatine had a new apprentice before he got killed.
8) A new apprentice to the smith was treated in a symbolic way like the young colt.
9) Upon graduation from tech school, the new AMMO apprentice is sent to their assigned duty station.
10) We're keen to give a warm welcome to a new apprentice - will it be you?
11) Hinkley Point B and Hunterston B employ 73 apprentices, with around 20 new apprentices joining the scheme each year.
12) With the help of her new apprentice , Misty Kilgore, she captures Gwydion to use as her own.
13) Over the next few nights he drains her of blood, so that he may turn her into a new apprentice .
14) Also, Luke Skywalker, the last of the Jedi, begins to rebuild the Jedi Order and train new apprentices .
15) Siu Dak took his new apprentice to Shaolin, where he was put through a rigorous traditional regiment of training and strengthening.
example sentences with new apprentice16) Skills Development Scotland has done well in challenging economic circumstances to meet the Scottish Government's annual target of 25,000 new apprentices .
17) The new apprentice will be responsible for supporting the existing team as well as study for his academic qualifications and MS certifications .
18) There will also be lots of advice on offer to those who are interested in recruiting a new apprentice to their business.
19) Stuart Gibson believes the six, new youth apprentices signed up by the club all have the potential to make a mark at Home Park.
20) Treasurer reported a balance of £13-15-6d and that 48 apprentices were on the books of the Society. 9 new apprentices appointed during the year.
21) The kind of thing that chaps used to send new apprentices off to the stores for, like a jar of elbow grease or a bag of shoulder chips - only seriously?
22) He is now the supervisor for 12 members of staff and is helping to train the new apprentices on their first steps in their career.
23) The other passage that makes a most extraordinary effect emotionally is Ellen's exit after she agrees tO go and collect the new apprentice for Grimes.
24) They arrive at the island where they meet Dim-Dim and his new apprentice , Maeve, along with her avian companion, Dermott, a hawk.
25) The game ends with Palpatine assuring Starkiller that he, like Vader, will be cast aside when he finds a new apprentice .
26) The story ends with Starkiller's broken body being grafted with armor so he can serve as the Emperor's assassin until Palpatine finds a new apprentice .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of new apprentice
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of new apprentice with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with new apprentice
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word new apprentice in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with new apprentice.
20 examples of simple sentences of new apprentice. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of new apprentice
Compound Sentences with new apprentice
Complex Sentences with new apprentice
Compound-Complex Sentences with new apprentice