scrupulously avoid in a sentence
1) Marcel Proust 'insisted that politics was scrupulously avoided'.
2) Provocative slogans attacking the Communist Party or the socialist system were scrupulously avoided.
3) Chirayath adds that he scrupulously avoided using any NASA resources for the shoot .
4) For them, too, military and political activity had to be scrupulously avoided.
scrupulously avoid example sentences5) In the past, Hybels has scrupulously avoided criticizing conservative Christian political figures like Falwell or Dobson.
6) We have scrupulously avoided any comment on Jerusalem, which most people regard as the very heart of the conflict.
7) They scrupulously avoid jabs at hippies, junkies, minorities, militants and any other sacred cows of the Counter Culture.
8) The senior officials of DAO scrupulously avoided any offer of operational advice to the Vietnamese with whom they worked intimately and continuously.
9) But there is no talk of the wedding; always, in my presence, they scrupulously avoid talk of the wedding.
10) Indeed, if one were to scrupulously avoid every form of argument he calls fallacious, one would have difficulty setting pen to paper.
11) Inscriptions there call the buried rabbis "Holy Ones," a title applied in rabbinic literature to sages who scrupulously avoided idolatry, such as Nahum bar Simai.
12) The Chinese press marked the occasion by scrupulously avoiding any mention of the one subject that has preoccupied the rest of the world's news media: why people keep leaving East Germany.
13) I scrupulously avoid new routes, where I risk having to figure out too quickly whether it's a four- or two-way stop or how to merge into a dominant lane fraught with unyielding drivers.
14) While Sulaiman Khan scrupulously avoided giving offence to Akbar, his son, Daud Khan, who had succeeded him in 1572, decided otherwise.
example sentences with avoid15) A Minister must also " scrupulously avoid any actual or apparent conflict of interest between his office and his private financial interests".
16) In each case the word 'party' was scrupulously avoided, given its powerful connotations within Egypt of division and lack of national purpose.
17) On the following day, Rep. Bryant moved to call witnesses to the trial, a question that the Senate had scrupulously avoided to that point.
18) The terms "Labour" and "Conservative" are scrupulously avoided throughout the series, favouring terms such as "the party" or "the Government" and "the opposition".
19) In choosing the amount of money to give, givers scrupulously avoid unlucky numbers, such as 4 and favor combinations of lucky numbers, such as 8 and 9.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of scrupulously avoid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of scrupulously avoid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with scrupulously avoid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word scrupulously avoid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with scrupulously avoid.
20 examples of simple sentences of scrupulously avoid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of scrupulously avoid
Compound Sentences with scrupulously avoid
Complex Sentences with scrupulously avoid
Compound-Complex Sentences with scrupulously avoid