waiting ambulance in a sentence
1) The subject was carried back to the trailhead and transferred to the waiting ambulance .
2) He brings Roma to a waiting ambulance , and they exchange glances before the doors close.
3) Garner is lifted onto a gurney and transported to a waiting ambulance about two minutes later.
waiting ambulance example sentences4) A big relief comes to all when we first catch a glimpse of the waiting ambulance .
5) The man was then taken across the bay to a waiting ambulance by Weymouth 's inshore lifeboat.
6) After they had handed him down to a waiting ambulance crew, Israeli snipers opened fire on these civilians.
7) Grayson persuaded her to come out and pretending to believe her, led her into a waiting ambulance .
8) Colleague Evelyn Cookson and a stranger hoisted Tammy to her feet and helped her into a waiting ambulance .
9) Rescue workers are able to locate them in time and quickly pull Peter out and into a waiting ambulance .
10) Hearst arranges to dock in San Diego and have a waiting ambulance take the dying Ince to his home.
11) The man, who was soaked in blood, was stretchered to a waiting ambulance and taken to Darlington Memorial Hospital.
12) Once aboard the Lifeboat the casualty was again stabilised as a fast transit was made to Troon Harbour and a waiting ambulance .
13) He clears a path for a squad of PARAMEDICS, who load a bloody parcel into the back of a waiting ambulance .
14) At last when the man's legs were freed and he too was carried out to the waiting ambulance , Rachel stood up and flexed her cramped muscles.
15) The four were brought ashore by Bangor inshore lifeboat and a waiting ambulance took them to Belfast's Mater Hospital suffering from hypothermia.
example sentences with waiting ambulance16) A torpedo retriever boat, sent put by the Naval Ordnance Laboratory and Test Facility, took the man on board to a waiting ambulance at pierside.
17) Shortly after the wounded navigator is taken ashore to a waiting ambulance , Allied planes bomb and strafe the facilities, wounding or killing most of the men.
18) The £45,000 Pinzgauer carried Mr Richards, of Linthorpe Road, Middlesbrough, to a waiting ambulance , which took him to Middlesbrough General Hospital.
19) Kelly was then allegedly covered with a white sheet to obscure her identity as she was loaded onto a waiting ambulance and taken to a nearby hospital .
20) Alberta sheriff shot in Whitecourt courthouse An Alberta Sheriff is taken to a waiting ambulance after being shot in the Whitecourt Alberta courthouse .
21) ambulance crews used a variety of equipment including an alpine basket to move him up the steep cellar interior to a waiting ambulance .
22) The wheel was put under the litter and the Park staff then used a belay and 6 people to walk it down the slope to the road and the waiting ambulance .
23) SAR team responded with other agencies and carried subject in litter about half a mile up rocky terrain to waiting ambulance and transported to Poudre Valley Hospital.
24) The most severely injured were carried immediately out to waiting ambulances , leaving many in the tent to be treated by marathon volunteers.
25) "Take care, you hear?" Marty nods weakly, then is rolled into a waiting ambulance .
26) Winter handed the child to fellow fire fighter /paramedic Megan Lashway, who rushed the child to a waiting ambulance .
27) " waiting ambulances are parked outside while sporadic gunfire can be heard coming from inside Westgate Mall," NPR's Gregory Warner reports from Nairobi.
28) 'We arrived back at Blackpool and after the usual checks with Special and refuelling I went over to the waiting ambulance to join the reception committee.
How to use waiting ambulance in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of waiting ambulance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of waiting ambulance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with waiting ambulance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word waiting ambulance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with waiting ambulance.
20 examples of simple sentences of waiting ambulance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of waiting ambulance
Compound Sentences with waiting ambulance
Complex Sentences with waiting ambulance
Compound-Complex Sentences with waiting ambulance