victim advocate in a sentence
1) This committee consisted of civil authorities, victims' advocates and psychologists.
2) Terry credits her victim advocate with leading her through a difficult process.
3) We actually did this for SARCs and victim advocates .
victim advocate example sentences4) The MSUB Phoenix Center is looking for passionate and hardworking victim advocates .
5) Law enforcement can also provide you with contact information for local victim advocates .
6) Local victim advocates can tell you how the process works in your community.
7) The hospital can also contact a local victim advocate to meet you at the hospital.
8) We work closely with local victim advocates such as the outreach caseworkers to ensure open lines of communication.
9) Victim advocates from OVS work with victims daily as they attempt to locate information about their offender.
10) The officers work closely with the courts, polygraph providers, victim advocates , and community-based treatment agencies.
11) Thank you for this important correction to the incessant suppression of the voices of victims and victim advocates .
12) To be accompanied at all public criminal proceedings by a family member, a victim advocate or another person.
13) However , Dolan was criticized by victims' advocates who said he said he fell short identifying other accused clergy.
14) Victim's advocate , Michelle Meeker , will have an article this month with more information about the presentation.
15) The Division of Claims Administration provides informative brochures and program materials to victims, their families, and victim advocates .
example sentences with victim advocate16) To be accompanied to all criminal proceedings by a family member, victim advocate or other person providing assistance or support.
17) Victim advocates say the lack of candor on the part of Levada and his subordinates has discouraged victims from coming forward.
18) It includes materials developed to educate medical staff, materials developed to educate victim advocates , and materials developed to educate self-advocates.
19) If the Defendant is being prosecuted for crimes against you, contact the victim advocate at your county district attorney's office for information and support.
20) San Francisco Archbishop William J. Levada, then (above) and now (top): His handling of abuse cases has drawn the ire of victim advocates .
21) Countries can accomplish this in a variety of ways, including appointing counsel for trafficking victims, appointing victim advocates for victims, or involving NGOs.
22) However, I also am a victim advocate for victims of traffic crashes and have been involved with this ongoing tragedy for more than 20 years.
23) Provides four examples of different kinds of letters you as a victim or victim advocate , may want to write to the judge in the criminal case.
24) OES will work with victim advocates and other relevant organizations to address issues facing victims and will explore the development of a disaster recovery model.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of victim advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of victim advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with victim advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word victim advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with victim advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of victim advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of victim advocate
Compound Sentences with victim advocate
Complex Sentences with victim advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with victim advocate