passionate advocate in a sentence
1) Reason has never had a more passionate advocate .
2) She was a passionate advocate for her language.
3) Ali Shah was a passionate advocate of the modernisation of Islam.
passionate advocate example sentences4) A former schoolteacher, he is a passionate advocate for improved education.
5) A royal spokesman said the duke was a " passionate advocate " for wildlife.
6) Alex is a lifelong Colorado Springs resident and passionate advocate for the community.
7) Beyond your affiliation and organization, you are a passionate advocate for social change.
8) The Guardian games team was split , but some passionate advocates ensured its inclusion here.
9) Yahoo designed the all-Australian flag and is a passionate advocate for the Australian Republic.
10) The first American woman in space , Ride also was a passionate advocate for education.
11) He is a passionate advocate of continual learning and improvement for individuals , teams and organizations.
12) He was a passionate advocate for action on climate change and that seems to be changing.
13) She's a passionate advocate for smart land use planning and economic development in Metro Vancouver.
14) RACHEL ROBINSON: Well, he was a passionate advocate for change and social change.
15) Professor Brendan McCormack is well-known for being a passionate advocate for person centred care and practice development.
example sentences with passionate advocate16) While social media can arouse passionate advocates for your brand, it can also incite fervent opposition.
17) Azad was a passionate advocate of close friendship and bonding between the people of India and Pakistan.
18) He is a passionate advocate of ethically grown and reared food and a champion of local British produce.
19) Karl Kupers, who farms 5600 dryland acres near Harrington, is a passionate advocate for change.
20) There were passionate advocates of both views, not least within the caucus of the governing Liberal Party.
21) Passionate advocates for children?
22) He has spent the past two years exploring all eight major world religions and being a passionate advocate for Transhumanism.
23) Significant historical figures such as Frederick Douglass , an escaped slave and passionate advocate for abolition, are entirely absent.
24) He is a passionate advocate for New Zealand arts and music and has written poems, prose and song lyrics.
25) The Albanian delegation in London was assisted by Aubrey Herbert, MP, a passionate advocate of their cause.
26) He became a passionate advocate of Albanian independence, having visited the country in 1907, 1911, and 1913.
27) Buber, a passionate advocate of Judaism and anti-traditionalism, lived less on the edge of modernity than Merton.
28) One passionate advocate of appraisals is Canon Hardaker, whose lucid guidelines should be compulsory reading for many a line manager.
How to use passionate advocate in a sentence29) Nader may be a passionate consumer advocate , but he should leave the economics to those who understand supply and demand.
30) Washington was also a passionate advocate for urban agriculture and speaking out about the racial bias in the organic food movement.
31) As a successful executive in the field of life sciences, Julia Brown is a passionate advocate for UC San Diego.
32) The late Mollie Clark was a Labour Party stalwart, pioneering city councillor, passionate health advocate and fiercely protective family person.
33) Retired General Romeo Dalaire has been a passionate advocate for treating child soldiers as victims rather than combatants , legal or otherwise.
34) Kyle Barber, managing partner of EFS Energy , has been a passionate advocate for solar energy for much of his life.
35) Bennett is a passionate advocate of international Rugby League, and was instrumental in the revival of the Tri-Nations series in 2004.
36) He was a passionate advocate for New Jersey and a crucial and tireless partner who always delivered for the people of Newark.
37) If you have gotten this far into the web site you know what a passionate advocate I am of the Mayan hammock.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of passionate advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of passionate advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with passionate advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word passionate advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with passionate advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of passionate advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of passionate advocate
Compound Sentences with passionate advocate
Complex Sentences with passionate advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with passionate advocate