advocate return in a sentence
1) Crawford advocates a return to the first of these three approaches .
2) So I do not believe Rousseau advocated a return to savagery.
3) Even today, some "Cariocas" advocate the return of municipal autonomy.
advocate return example sentences4) To address these issues, Hitchens advocates a return to academically selective grammar schools.
5) Morris advocated a return to cottage crafts and the revival and promulgation of old skills.
6) Idealists championed the rural life as a mythical Utopia and advocated a return to it.
7) They advocated an ethno-nationalism stance focused on European culture, which advocated a return of paganism.
8) Based on these considerations, investigators, have advocated a return to dietary ratios of ancestral humans.
9) In his writing he advocated a return to the free, simple prose of the ancient philosophers.
10) Schuckardt and an associate Denis Chicoine began a national lecture circuit advocating a return to traditional Catholicism.
11) Frederik Pohl called "New Worlds" "damned dull", advocating a return to adventure stories.
12) Rockwell advocated a return to white control of all American institutions, and violently opposed any minority advancement.
13) Johnson strongly advocated an immediate return of the former Confederate states into the Union without African American citizenship.
14) Primitivism is a predominantly Western philosophy that advocates a return to a pre-industrial and usually pre-agricultural society.
15) Jeremy Warner of "The Daily Telegraph" accused Krugman of advocating a return to self-destructive protectionism.
example sentences with advocate return16) I'm not advocating a return to the dark ages of recruitment; email certainly makes our job easier.
17) Instead she advocated a return to elegance... dressing-up in the widest, and often wildest, sense.
18) The reform movement of the 1960s advocated a return to a system of autonomous parties for the two republics.
19) Of course I am not advocating a return to the kind of education that so wounded me as a child.
20) I do not advocate a return to capital punishment although I do not condemn all countries who presently have it.
21) Although Elian had reached Florida safely, McGovern advocated the boy's return to his father's custody in Cuba.
22) Barfield emphasizes that it is no part of his purpose to advocate a return to the primitive's "original participation.
23) In 1999, yet another edition by Jonathan Del Mar was published by Bärenreiter which advocates a return to ABA'.
24) The resultant study led him to advocate a tentative return to classical political philosophy as a starting point for judging political action.
25) He then advocated the return of land without compensation and the removal of the "willing buyer, willing seller" principle.
26) This is obviously wrong but it does not stop them from advocating the return to the "civilized" ways of femininity.
27) In its purest form, the doctrine advocated a return to subsistence economy but on a less individualistic and more communal basis.
28) The current Constitution was adopted in 1996 in response to pressure from Anglophone Cameroonian groups advocating a return to the federal system.
How to use advocate return in a sentence29) Morris advocated a return to hand-craftsmanship in the decorative arts over the industrial manufacture that was rapidly being applied to all crafts.
30) Although Maurras advocated the return of monarchy, in many ways Maurras did not fit into the French monarchist tradition at all.
31) To correct the problem, the authors of the study advocate a return to strict enforcement of usury laws, which ban lending at a high rate of interest.
32) He advocated a return to the golden antiquity of the emperors Yao and Shun, when rulers were virtuous and people knew their places.
33) Advocating a return to classical sources, the intellectuals of the Renaissance embarked upon a new interpretation of the founding texts of European civilisation.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocate return
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocate return with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocate return
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocate return in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocate return.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocate return. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocate return
Compound Sentences with advocate return
Complex Sentences with advocate return
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocate return