burn alive in a sentence
1) She was tortured for hours and burned alive .
2) The remaining citizens were tortured and burnt alive '.
3) In many cases Polish POWs were burned alive .
burn alive example sentences
burn alive example sentences4) Many protestors were shot and at least one was burned alive .
5) Others were trapped and burned alive in the cabin.
6) More than 3000 innocent Sikhs were humiliated and burned alive .
7) He was fortunate to not have burned alive .
8) One suspect, having survived the shooting, was burned alive .
9) Inquisitors could arbitrarily torture suspects and many victims were burnt alive .
10) Carver was stood in a barrel of pitch and burned alive .
11) Shevkal and his remaining guards were burnt alive .
12) Now we risk being carjacked or burned alive .
13) The lepers were rounded up and burned alive .
14) Alonso refused to repent and was finally burnt alive in 1675.
15) A child molester and his supporters get burned alive .
example sentences with burn alive
example sentences with burn alive16) Some of the soldiers executed by their commanders were reportedly burned alive .
17) Some were beheaded, some were hanged, some were burned alive .
18) Another reports Mohammed's father-in-law having a luti burned alive .
19) The tow accomplices had their fingers torn out and were burned alive .
20) An aged man named Kunja Karmakar was burnt alive .
21) A Tamil was burnt alive on Kirula Road.
22) Guzmán had him dragged by a horse and then burned alive .
23) Then he was placed on a bed of thorns and burnt alive .
24) The dead included people who were killed with machetes and burned alive .
25) After investigations lasting seven years sixty three of his close associates were burnt alive .
26) Some of them were burnt alive .
27) He neglected his father, who was buried beneath rubble and burning alive .
28) We heard terrible cries, the roar of cattle burning alive , shooting.
How to use burn alive in a sentence29) In Ancient Egypt, several incidents of burning alive perceived rebels are attested.
30) In 1271, some 11 Catholic monks were burnt alive in Tunis.
31) Their Czech leader Jan Hus was sentenced to death and burned alive .
32) The two were interrogated, tortured for four days, and burned alive .
33) A TRAMP was almost burned alive after falling asleep in a rubbish skip.
34) Soon everything is burning around Robert; even the horses are slowly burning alive .
35) In 1942 , most of the inhabitants of my town were burned alive .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of burn alive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of burn alive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with burn alive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word burn alive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with burn alive.
20 examples of simple sentences of burn alive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of burn alive
Compound Sentences with burn alive
Complex Sentences with burn alive
Compound-Complex Sentences with burn alive