unauthorised arrival in a sentence
1) The number of unauthorised boat arrivals to Australia increased during 2008.
2) Government policy towards unauthorised boat arrivals remained controversial for the life of the Rudd Government.
3) In recent years the mandatory detention of unauthorised arrivals by boat has generated great levels of controversy.
unauthorised arrival example sentences4) The new act further strengthened the practice of mandatory detention, allowing for indefinite detention of unauthorised arrivals .
5) Unauthorised boat arrivals in Australia increased from 161 people in 2008 to nearly 3000 people in 2009.
6) The migration amendment ( unauthorised maritime arrivals ) bill 2012 now seeks to implement the Pacific solution throughout Australia.
7) The government announced the cessation of the detention of children and the provision of legal advice to unauthorised arrivals .
8) The Howard government expanded immigration overall but instituted often controversial tough immigration laws to discourage unauthorised arrivals of boat people.
9) Since 1788, when the first boat-load of unauthorised arrivals landed on Australia's shores, we have all been boat people.
10) This issue of government policy towards unauthorised arrivals seeking asylum in Australia has been of major significance throughout the tenure of the Gillard Government.
11) The Gillard Government undertook a series of adjustments to Australia's system of mandatory detention amid a growing stream of unauthorised boat arrivals .
12) A system of "temporary protection visas" for unauthorised arrivals was also established and a policy of turning back boats where possible was instigated.
13) After winning leadership of the Labor Party, Gillard identified addressing the issue of unauthorised arrivals of asylum seekers as a priority of her government.
14) A new category of " unauthorised maritime arrivals " will discriminate against people on the basis of the mode of their journey to Australia.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of unauthorised arrival
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of unauthorised arrival with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with unauthorised arrival
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word unauthorised arrival in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with unauthorised arrival.
20 examples of simple sentences of unauthorised arrival. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of unauthorised arrival
Compound Sentences with unauthorised arrival
Complex Sentences with unauthorised arrival
Compound-Complex Sentences with unauthorised arrival