try to avert in a sentence
1) General principles have been included to try to avert intolerant regimes being created.
2) KC will send out Ervin Santana to try to avert that.
3) In the 2025 missions, you desperately try to avert his catastrophic master plan.
4) trying to avert a split, the executive offered a secret deal to Hughes.
try to avert example sentences5) Her father is one of the many people's death she's trying to avert.
6) Letterman quickly tried to change subject in the interviews and tried to avert a new rivalry.
7) He tried to avert the war between the Pandavas and Kauravas as far as possible.
8) The Federalists tried to avert war by the Jay Treaty (1795) with England.
9) The President was using the time to try to avert the need to use the dust.
10) to counter that contractionary effect and try to avert a recession, the Fed had to use expansionary tools.
11) Despite rejecting these terms, Constantius tried to avert war with the Sassanid Empire by sending two embassies to Shapur II.
12) Banks are closed on Cyprus but the ATM's are still dispensing cash as the government tries to avert a financial crisis.
13) You would have thought we were trying to avert a nuclear catastrophe, not trying to find a system of press regulation.
14) Etchegaray, 83-year-old president of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace, was sent by Pope John Paul to Iraq in early 2003 to meet Saddam Hussein and try to avert war.
example sentences with avert15) When the crisis loomed, one way to try to avert it was to simply start reducing the interest paid on discretionary and demand deposits.
16) He tried to avert the Civil War by serving as a delegate to both the 1861 Peace Conference and the Border States Convention.
17) The claim of Parker's Dutch heritage was confirmed when Parker tried to avert a lawsuit in 1982 by asserting that he was a Dutch citizen.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of try to avert
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of try to avert with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with try to avert
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word try to avert in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with try to avert.
20 examples of simple sentences of try to avert. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of try to avert
Compound Sentences with try to avert
Complex Sentences with try to avert
Compound-Complex Sentences with try to avert