to applause in a sentence
1) Gomez then bows to applause from the small audience.
2) His second at bat was delayed as well due to applause .
3) She eventually emerged to applause , chatted awhile, waved and was gone.
to applause example sentences4) The two drivers walked out and argued to applause from the fans.
5) The Chairman wound up to applause .
6) Here I am, eight years later, he said, to applause .
7) He then calmly packed up his parachute and walked off to applause from supporters .
8) Khrushchev did so, to applause , and was immediately reelected to his post.
9) Related Articles "We don't want public funding," Beckham said to applause .
10) Sezen had none, except in animal husbandry, but she still collected her certificate to applause .
11) About a thousand physicians, dressed in white coats, also arrived at Tahrir Square to applause .
12) The woman is oozing out of sight behind the door, back to applause on her TV.
13) It just means we don't criminalize mothers and the doctors," he said to applause .
14) He sat down to applause and was followed by H B Beale from Gloucestershire who seconded the motion.
15) The Cat is shown to be a good magician, but very self-absorbed and highly sensitive to applause .
example sentences with to applause16) Fallon strolled out to applause , making light jokes referencing the storied franchise's host debacle of four years prior.
17) Like before, they ended with their bows frozen for a second in midair and slowly came down to applause .
18) The funding comes ahead of the company 's previously announced plans to expand its offering and change its name to applause .
19) The children that were lost on the streets of Baltimore are our children ," O'Malley said to applause .
20) But at the end of it all she left the stage to applause loud enough to rock the rafters, knowing with an angry certainty that she'd failed.
21) Another reference to applause which began to fade as the Beatles neglected their art (intuition) and became so caught up in the world of images.
22) In an abrupt cut to applause and the FBI Academy's graduation, Clarice's name is read and she receives her diploma and congratulations.
23) As Chris Claremont walked into the panel room with Peter David, Claremont announced to the crowd, "Okay folks, pay attention, the old farts are here!" to applause .
24) A skilled speaker or a stand-up comic, for example, will be able to 'read' his audience and change his material in response to applause , laughter - or silence.
25) The UN, he said, to applause , is "fundamentally irrelevant", unlike for instance, a former UN ambassador with a mustache similar to a former Russian dictator's.
26) He said, to applause , that he "hoped all would do their duty in maintaining and preserving it for the purpose for which it had been granted to the town".
27) At a SoD meeting in Belfast's Ulster Hall one of the platform speakers said, to applause , that Sectarian means you belong to a particular sect or organisation.
28) She walked over to where he stood and whispered in his ear, followed by a kiss on his head before walking off the floor to applause .
How to use to applause in a sentence29) Miller then asked the audience if they would like to see Hart as a guest host, to applause , but McMahon simply walked away.
30) To applause , he declared that the full force of the law would be used in these and other situations that required it.
31) The audience were a comic's dream and when Dennie came back on stage and whispered 'two minutes to count-down' I ran off to applause that made me feel like Mike Tyson.
32) Sony subsequently unveiled the retail price for the PlayStation, with speaker Steve Race taking the stage, saying "$299", and walking away to applause .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of to applause
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of to applause with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with to applause
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word to applause in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with to applause.
20 examples of simple sentences of to applause. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of to applause
Compound Sentences with to applause
Complex Sentences with to applause
Compound-Complex Sentences with to applause