receive applause in a sentence
1) This statement received polite applause , but the protest continued.
2) They both received a mighty applause from the audience .
3) Rubio received the biggest applause on Day 1 by far .
receive applause example sentences4) Rani showed off some Aiyya dances and received applause .
5) The housemates received loud applause from the inmates after the dance number.
6) The event generally received some applause .
7) Gilmore received no applause from the crowd after making the latter comment.
8) Caesar theatrically refused, and received applause from the people.
9) Victims of the attack received extra applause and cheers as they were introduced.
10) The King addressed the Assembly and received enthusiastic applause from members and spectators.
11) Though it received warm applause from the audience, the critics mostly panned it.
12) Throughout her career, she has received applause from critics for her powerful vocals.
13) TOMMY LAWTON receives warm applause at his Goodison Testimonial.
14) Tintin, Haddock and Snowy all receive a loud applause from the audience.
15) Agrippina and Lucius received greater applause from the audience than Messalina and Britannicus did.
example sentences with receive applause16) At panel, Alasia's outfit was unanimously lambasted, but her photo received universal applause .
17) Reygadas' previous film Battala en Cielo also received thunderous applause and a standing ovation.
18) Said publicly shaved his curly hair and received applause when he received TV attention for his victory.
19) According to the "Chicago Tribune", Knowles received the loudest applause of the show.
20) Despite my nervousness, I sing it well and receive a hearty applause at the end.
21) Nobody guessed the word, for the hen crowed by mistake; but it received great applause .
22) Benn received tumultuous applause .
23) He received applause from the crowd of 18,203 at Chesapeake Energy Arena when he entered the game .
24) In his speech, Ashok Kumar praises the students and teachers of the school and receives many applauses .
25) Nevertheless, he received applause from Chelsea fans whenever he returned to Stamford Bridge as West Ham manager.
26) Dr Adebule received applause as she exchanged pleasantries with the guests on her way to receive the certificate .
27) A touch modest : Donshey doesn't sashay the catwalk to receive applause at the end of her shows.
28) She received polite applause , although she did get a very good hand for the Ariadne at the end.
How to use receive applause in a sentence29) Kajanus told the composer that they received no applause at all, even if Kajanus thought they sounded marvellous.
30) The pianist sat for a few seconds, shook his head slightly, and got up to receive the applause .
31) Third-year social work student Gabrielle Castilloux received applause after delivering a traditional aboriginal greeting by way of introducing her motion.
32) Gorbachev's address received lukewarm applause , and in the speeches which followed he found himself sharply under attack by delegates.
33) The speech received much applause , and my remarks about the regalia were given prominence in the next day's papers.
34) Kasparov received resounding applause when Mr Kittiratt re-assured the support of Thailand for Kasparov for the FIDE Elections next year.
35) The large orchestra was very well conducted by Ormsby Wilkins, who, like the two ballets, received great applause .
36) He played his first 90 minutes of football for nearly three months against Middlesbrough and received much applause from the Chelsea faithful.
37) He was promptly shown on Turner Field's high definition video board and received a boisterous applause from the Atlanta crowd.
38) Pope Benedict XVI received thunderous applause when he gave special thanks to educators who worked in inner cities and on Indian reservations.
39) When madame Edith has finished her number, she receives applause , because she has not sung but performed a tap dance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of receive applause
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of receive applause with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with receive applause
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word receive applause in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with receive applause.
20 examples of simple sentences of receive applause. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of receive applause
Compound Sentences with receive applause
Complex Sentences with receive applause
Compound-Complex Sentences with receive applause