acknowledge applause in a sentence
1) As he lifted his cap to acknowledge the applause , they froze.
2) He stood in the ballroom entrance and acknowledged the applause with a small bow.
3) HEAVY METTLE LENNOX Lewis acknowledges the applause after his fourth-round victory over American Mike Dixon yesterday.
acknowledge applause example sentences4) In live shows Spike would acknowledge the applause with complete solemnity, saying "Thank you, music lovers.
5) Lawrence was lifted shoulder-high by fans as he acknowledged the applause and the delight of the assembled Boro faithful.
6) M. Dupont held up his hand, though whether to acknowledge the applause or to stem it was not clear.
7) No pause at all to acknowledge appreciative applause although there were one or two audience members who couldn't contain themselves.
8) He smiled all round, acknowledging the applause , and kissed his hand to some of the girls at the front.
9) Curtain Call When a performance has finished often the actors acknowledge the audience's applause by coming on to the stage and bowing.
10) She stood back and acknowledged the applause of the crowd as the lights came on again and we were able to concentrate on our dessert.
11) At a time when other goalkeepers walked onto the pitch at the beginning of a game, Roose was also unusual in running on briskly, acknowledging the applause of the crowd.
12) The audience clamoured for the composer to acknowledge the applause , but Massenet, always a shy man, declined to take even a single curtain call.
13) He sought to raise their status and was the first British conductor to insist that the orchestra should stand to acknowledge applause along with the conductor.
14) But governments would rather plunder their taxpayers - then, turning to the cameras, acknowledge the applause for their vision and self-sacrifice.
15) England vice-captain Alec Stewart acknowledges the applause for his 148, he second century in successive Tests
example sentences with acknowledge applause16) Someone hands it to him and he backs away nervously, acknowledging the applause as we fade out.]
17) England captain Graham Gooch acknowledges the applause for his 16th Test century: it was his third against New Zealand
18) " DeFleur, who toured campus with Stenger on Dec. 13 and sat in the audience for the ceremony, stood up and waved to acknowledge the long applause .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of acknowledge applause
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of acknowledge applause with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with acknowledge applause
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word acknowledge applause in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with acknowledge applause.
20 examples of simple sentences of acknowledge applause. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of acknowledge applause
Compound Sentences with acknowledge applause
Complex Sentences with acknowledge applause
Compound-Complex Sentences with acknowledge applause