think appropriate in a sentence
1) A investment overview may be enclosed if it is thought appropriate .
2) Tom welcomed the Americans home, which we thought so appropriate .
3) Very appropriate I think very appropriate .
think appropriate example sentences4) Please share this note with anyone at the clinic you think appropriate .
5) We will suggest the method we think most appropriate to your organization.
6) She couldn't live without the sort of punishment that Felipe thought appropriate .
7) It was to be an arrangement which was thought particularly appropriate to royal monasteries.
8) It was crowded, and there was nothing on display that she thought appropriate .
9) It was thought appropriate to use - if possible - previously devised and validated scales.
10) The Trust will be able to dispose of its assets as it thinks appropriate .
11) It was thus thought appropriate that the avenue adjacent to the railway be named after him.
12) Such a person may be ordered to make restitution in whatever way the court thinks appropriate .
13) Thus, the synoptic writers were free to report it in any context they thought appropriate .
14) Since buckminsterfullerenes have a shape similar to that sort of dome, the name was thought appropriate .
15) Each of us decided to then come up with a list of names we thought as appropriate .
example sentences with think appropriate16) It is your responsibility to impose any viewing restrictions on other family members or guests as you think appropriate .
17) The candidate looks down the offered answers arid circles A or B or C or whichever answer he thinks appropriate .
18) Flexible seating arrangements allow for the rooms to be set out for meetings in the manner organisers think most appropriate .
19) But denouncing "gun owners" as a group and attributing such crimes to that group is commonly thought entirely appropriate .
20) The answers will then by analysed to find out what changes or improvements, if any, are thought appropriate .
21) Books that were thought appropriate included Aesop's Fables , Cato and Virgil and the Ten Commandments in Latin.
22) Decisions by Stalin and the Soviet High Command effectively prevented commanders from initially employing plans they thought appropriate for the situation.
23) He informed Striggio that what he had first considered a rather monotonous piece he now thought fully appropriate to the occasion.
24) Under Sch 6 para 12, the directors may apportion the remuneration 'in such manner as they think appropriate '.
25) Help on Hand The Help Tab provides links to all the help services that a school thinks appropriate for its students.
26) It dissolved barriers, broke down prejudices and significantly increased the experience that could properly be thought appropriate in a musico-theatrical work.
27) Even though the maximum stay on a tourist visa is 183 days, the immigration officers reserve the right to grant any number of days up to 183 days they think appropriate .
28) Street kids - and their elders, the Liverpool 'bucks' - were of course inevitably guilty of whatever charge the patrolling constable thought appropriate .
How to use think appropriate in a sentence29) But outside of demonstrations, in our personal lives, in our travels, we would use either non-violence or self-defense as we thought appropriate to the circumstances.
30) The review committee may, if it thinks appropriate , prepare a confidential statement to the AVP (ORSP) and jurisdictional Dean(s).
31) As he saw no blue one that he thought appropriate , he bought a white one, and this he conscientiously filled and set out every morning.
32) To do so requires commands and thinking appropriate to a mover, rather than a cave explorer; a new writing must be done to develop an understanding of the IF world.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of think appropriate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of think appropriate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with think appropriate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word think appropriate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with think appropriate.
20 examples of simple sentences of think appropriate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of think appropriate
Compound Sentences with think appropriate
Complex Sentences with think appropriate
Compound-Complex Sentences with think appropriate