feel appropriate in a sentence
1) You may donate any sum you feel appropriate .
2) A king-sized bed feels appropriate , not lost.
3) The emptiness feels appropriate in a place like Silvermoon.
feel appropriate example sentences4) In whatever way they felt appropriate .
5) Later it was felt more appropriate that Webb be buried in Providence.
6) You would never feel free to run your house as you felt appropriate .
7) Council will indicate at that Council meeting if that candidate is felt appropriate .
8) If felt appropriate the Monthly Meeting may bring the concern before Yearly Meeting.
9) I invite Siligardos' reply, as well as any interchange he feels appropriate .
10) The show exhibits a tone that feels more appropriate to a less biting and cynical series.
11) You may officiate at weddings, baptisms, funerals, or whatever you feel appropriate .
12) It was also felt appropriate to conjoin portions of Seisdon to the revised original areas.
13) Yet it felt appropriate in my case to have my prostate out sooner rather than later .
14) I would be happy for you to use it in any way you felt appropriate .
15) Now begin to breathe in white light (or whatever colour feels appropriate ) until you are radiating light.
example sentences with feel appropriate16) Members are encouraged to attend any educational conferences they feel appropriate to their continuing education as a board member.
17) As far as I'm concerned, the SWP can adopt whatever method of internal organization it feels appropriate .
18) But doctors may prescribe medications as they feel appropriate , even if those uses are not included on the label.
19) Individual solo dances are not choreographed, with the dancer freely moving in whatever way feels appropriate at that moment.
20) In 2000, Farmer and Boutonnat had assembled songs and video ideas they felt appropriate for a younger, new star.
21) When asked whether he should have played the role, Saget said that Radnor doing so " felt appropriate to me.
22) Bruno arranged peace negotiations: Otto forgave his son all transgressions and Liudolf agreed to accept any punishment his father felt appropriate .
23) Topaz is arguably Phnom Penh's best fine-dining establishment, and it feels appropriate to eat French cuisine in this colonial city.
24) When the time came to select a name to identify our Wiccan Tradition, there was but one name he felt appropriate .
25) Each quarter can be acknowledged by tracing a pentagram in the air, bowing, blowing a kiss or anything else which feels appropriate .
26) Guidelines issued to LEAs allow them to pass on, as they feel appropriate , earmarked funds related to any mandatory or discretionary excepted item.
27) The key is to do a bit of research into what others do and why, and then decide for yourself what feels appropriate .
28) A statement can be turned around to the self, to the other, and to the opposite (and sometimes to "my thinking," when that feels appropriate ).
How to use feel appropriate in a sentence29) I still don't quite understand it (which is okay), although it feels appropriate as a title for these works, in this order.
30) It somehow feels appropriate that the first ABS is a conveyancing firm, as they've been allowed external investment for ten years.
31) An infographic is set out below for convenience or you can simply read the details below it, digest the information in any way you feel appropriate .
32) There was also some terrific scheduling, with the big TV and movie panels designated to rooms and time of day that felt appropriate , unlike last year.
33) Usually this type of play only feels appropriate with friends, or it indicates that one wishes to be friendly, loose, and imaginative.
34) We kept the holy oils assistance in the emotional healing for the week he was home and he anointed daily with what we felt appropriate .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of feel appropriate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of feel appropriate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with feel appropriate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word feel appropriate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with feel appropriate.
20 examples of simple sentences of feel appropriate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of feel appropriate
Compound Sentences with feel appropriate
Complex Sentences with feel appropriate
Compound-Complex Sentences with feel appropriate