appear appropriate in a sentence
1) Sometimes this form of contract appeared less appropriate .
2) The second interpretation appears more appropriate in the spirit of object orientation.
3) For many individuals, an assessment system relying on objective measures of achievement appears entirely appropriate .
appear appropriate example sentences4) This allows us to use a paraboloid frustum where that form appears more appropriate than a cone.
5) That's why, another type of status, "public administrative institution", appears much more appropriate .
6) Semantically most of the dialogue appears appropriate to the overall scenario, except the last which is medically absurd.
7) He decided to rename the Roman province , so he found in ancient history a name that appeared appropriate .
8) The doctor may phone you back and ask you to attend surgery if that appears more appropriate for your condition.
9) During this initial period it will be necessary to use whatever methods appear appropriate to deal with the patient's distress.
10) For very high speed, the minimum adhesion limit again appears appropriate , implying a radius of turn of about 13 km.
11) Recently, greenhouse emission growth rates have slowed, so assumptions of a CO 2 doubling in less than 50 years or a quadrupling do not appear appropriate .
12) Overall, use of the low end of the potency ranges for dermal exposure appears appropriate in light of the substantial but incomplete absorption through the skin.
13) As the argument over tax bases and tax rates is by no means over, it appears appropriate to comment upon some of the principal proposals.
14) It appeared particularly appropriate for steeply graded lines like the Cornwall Railway, and it was planned for use on the South Devon Railway.
15) Children under supervision could be directed to such projects as appeared appropriate to their needs although the projects would not be exclusively for young offenders.
example sentences with appear appropriate16) In light of the above, we have some misgivings over the efficacy of some of the propositions (4) in Threshold 21, although those in (5) Appear entirely appropriate .
17) Like in the case of Octomom , an investigation by California's Licensing Board and ASRM/SART would appear appropriate .
18) We are still looking for the right word to call these new gatekeepers, but so far 'curator' is what appears most appropriate ."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appear appropriate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appear appropriate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appear appropriate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appear appropriate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appear appropriate.
20 examples of simple sentences of appear appropriate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appear appropriate
Compound Sentences with appear appropriate
Complex Sentences with appear appropriate
Compound-Complex Sentences with appear appropriate