support artillery in a sentence
1) You could call this the supporting artillery of the soldier.
2) Supporting artillery was tasked with firing on the few origins of enemy fire.
3) In this engagement, the Twenty-fourth was almost all the time supporting artillery .
support artillery example sentences4) In response to the attack, supporting artillery was called down, and the attack repulsed.
5) Premature shell bursts from the supporting artillery of the 1st Maine Battery also caused Union casualties.
6) However, the Soviets sometimes inserted heliborne troops beyond the range of supporting artillery and harvested the consequences.
7) The Soviet Seventh It was made up of twelve rifle divisions, five armored brigades, and supporting artillery .
8) Until 1939, the Army had mostly been an infantry force with supporting artillery , engineer, and cavalry units.
9) Communication by telephone and visual signals did not collapse, which kept the supporting artillery in contact with the infantry.
10) The combined firepower of armored cavalry, supporting artillery , and close air support finally caused the enemy to break contact.
11) It is believed that the Viet Cong suffered over 200 casualties in the battle, largely from supporting artillery and mortars.
12) Harris' position was filled by O'Hern, while Sawanson was fatally shot while trying to support the artillery .
13) The initial assaults on buildings, including the Ministry of the Interior, were hampered by the lack of supporting artillery .
14) After suffering heavy losses and with one officer left alive, the company was forced to withdraw under cover of supporting artillery .
15) The 24th Infantry's supporting artillery , the 159th Field artillery Battalion, emplaced in the valley south of Haman.
example sentences with support artillery16) After supporting artillery , gunships and air strikes had been employed on the enemy positions, a squad was sent forward to retrieve their fallen comrades.
17) Close enough to Munda for supporting artillery , Rendova would serve as a forward base from which the main invasion could be launched and supported.
18) German troops likewise were unable to press forward due to the continual French assault and the inability of their supporting artillery to deploy within the forest.
19) The main Iranian forces in the region consisted of the 5th and 12th infantry divisions of 30,000 troops with supporting artillery at Kermanshah and Sanandaj.
20) Supporting artillery helped suppress the machine-gun fire from the flanks, and the speed of the charge made it difficult for the Ottoman gunners to adjust their range.
21) In planning for the actual attack, Manteuffel had divided his 5th "Panzer" Army into three corps composed of infantry, tanks, and supporting artillery .
22) The advancing infantry kept strictly within range of the supporting artillery , which was liberally employed in the early stages of the operation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of support artillery
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of support artillery with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with support artillery
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word support artillery in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with support artillery.
20 examples of simple sentences of support artillery. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of support artillery
Compound Sentences with support artillery
Complex Sentences with support artillery
Compound-Complex Sentences with support artillery