successfully avoid in a sentence
1) Britain had successfully avoided a potential diplomatic embarrassment.
2) How did I successfully avoid a physical exam for seven years?
3) He escaped and wandered through the desert, while successfully avoiding capture.
4) The escort successfully avoided all four torpedoes fired at her and then escaped.
successfully avoid example sentences5) For over a fortnight, Brookes successfully avoided Argentine helicopter and foot patrols.
6) Samantha successfully avoids the aliens, turns on the gas and leaves the Block.
7) This method also successfully avoids the overhead of route flap dampening for iBGP sessions.
8) This rule has been found to successfully avoid ICD on hundreds of deep trimix dives.
9) In the event however, both these convoys managed to successfully avoid Allemand's force.
10) Apparently the German planes were successfully avoiding the antiaircraft defenses and evading the American fighters.
11) Though they successfully avoided being conquered by guns, the indigenous peoples had little defense against germs.
12) She successfully avoids their intentions before falling in love with a flower-fairy prince just her size.
13) By this time, with the reorganized structure successfully avoiding the persecutions, the "Avante!
14) After successfully avoiding it for three weeks, I was caught in the Jay's tractor beam.
example sentences with avoid15) It is thought to have successfully avoided jumping the shark, and viewership returned to an all-time high.
16) The message seemed to be that women who are raped are at fault for not having successfully avoided it.
17) But although Lamarck's theory successfully avoids a supernatural creator, it runs into serious problems of its own.
18) This is an exciting, tonally meandering piece which successfully avoids settling into G minor until the very last bars.
19) During March and April, the Royalists continued to march northwards, successfully avoiding battle with the Patriot cavalry.
20) For the past week or so, I have been successfully avoiding refined sugar so I am not craving sweets.
21) People who successfully avoid road rage and other very common types of venting are likely to go ballistic over bubble wrap.
22) After several months of successfully avoiding the draft, he was accepted to the Łódź Film School on his third attempt.
23) Kieran had a brief fling with Brooke Freeman (Beth Allen) and successfully avoided jail time for his gang affiliations.
24) They had quite successfully avoided talking about those two lately but some time they would have to - that was if Fernando's intentions were serious.
25) Vehicles can be made lighter and simpler when a car can successfully avoid accidents rather than treating them as inevitabilities from which passengers must be protected.
26) The prospect of another catastrophic defeat in Belo Horizonte to match the fabled 1-0 humbling by USA in 1950 has at least been successfully avoided.
27) Twenty yards down the road, however, there was an exit marked OUT through which we rapidly drove, successfully avoiding the missiles.
How to use avoid in a sentence28) Except for a short time on the fatal day, I successfully avoided watching TV, but I was drawn to the op-ed pages because a part of me still wanted to comprehend the incomprehensible.
29) He advised from the early stages including resisting the re-opening of the inquest and ultimately successfully avoiding verdicts of unlawful killing being left to the jury.
30) For the monkeys to successfully avoid receiving electric shocks, they had to be able to communicate with each other and to send and receive information with appropriate facial gestures.
31) The Beatles had a lot to lose by being explicit on that subject, but they successfully avoided trouble by keeping it very subtle while at the same time clear enough so that we all got it.
32) The pattern thus established, I went to college, and successfully avoided sleeping with Jake, Devin, Derk, Phil, Jamie, and another Jeff.
33) He has flatly denied all knowledge of wrongdoing without offering any explanation and has successfully avoided losing his mandate as a member of the House of Representatives.
34) She successfully avoided detection by 24 team members, two search dogs, a helicopter with infared imaging, and a fixed wing aircraft for two days.
35) It is very fair, and eliminates the uncertainty of a lottery - which they have successfully avoided, unlike some of the other big rides in the country.
36) Thankfully I successfully avoided the cramp and was able to jog slowly up to the far side aid station where our drop bags were waiting.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of successfully avoid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of successfully avoid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with successfully avoid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word successfully avoid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with successfully avoid.
20 examples of simple sentences of successfully avoid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of successfully avoid
Compound Sentences with successfully avoid
Complex Sentences with successfully avoid
Compound-Complex Sentences with successfully avoid