submit to arbitration in a sentence
1) The board asked that both employers and strikers submit to arbitration .
2) Vacated and remanded with instructions to compel Hill to submit to arbitration .
3) In 1177, the dispute was submitted to arbitration by Henry II of England.
submit to arbitration example sentences4) The Kentucky commissioners proposed that the matter be submitted to arbitration , but Tennessee refused.
5) A party cannot be required to arbitrate an issue which he has not agreed to submit to arbitration .
6) Civil proceedings are also consensual when commenced by special agreement to submit to arbitration or the International Court of Justice.
7) Any dispute not excluded from arbitration by virtue of law (for example, criminal proceedings) may be submitted to arbitration .
8) One of them, which involved the then contested "Cordillera del Cóndor", was submitted to arbitration by Captain Braz Dias de Aguiar.
9) The Tennessee commissioners refused to submit to arbitration in the matter, and Rowan and Crittenden delivered separate reports to the Kentucky legislature.
10) In 1853 Britain and the US signed a claims treaty and submitted to arbitration for claims dating to 1814; they paid each other in 1855.
11) He succeeded in forging an agreement from the aggressors to submit to arbitration by a tribunal at the Hague, and averted the Venezuela Crisis of 1902-1903.
12) Of course this particular case is a bit different, because it's not really a case of both parties agreeing to submit to arbitration at the outset.
13) 38.258 [ In any civil action that is required to be submitted to arbitration pursuant to NRS 38.250, the ]
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of submit to arbitration
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of submit to arbitration with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with submit to arbitration
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word submit to arbitration in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with submit to arbitration.
20 examples of simple sentences of submit to arbitration. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of submit to arbitration
Compound Sentences with submit to arbitration
Complex Sentences with submit to arbitration
Compound-Complex Sentences with submit to arbitration