refer to arbitration in a sentence
1) A dispute arose under the contracts and was referred to arbitration .
2) A dispute over "benefits" may be referred to arbitration .
3) If conciliation does not succeed, the matter may be referred to arbitration .
refer to arbitration example sentences4) A few cases referred to arbitration in fiscal year 2006-2007 remain to be arbitrated.
5) If such a claim is referred to arbitration , LCH will of course be the respondent.
6) The case went to court and was dismissed then referred to arbitration , where it was again dismissed.
7) The European Union requested the matter be referred to arbitration under Article 22.6 of the DSU.
8) Two cases have been referred to arbitration , up to six more are the subject of court action.
9) A similar result can be achieved by requiring claims arising under the contract to be referred to arbitration .
10) Initiating the arbitration - A request by one party for a dispute to be referred to arbitration .
11) Interrogatories can be twice administered without leave save in cases referred to arbitration under Ord 19, r 2(3).
12) A clause providing that disputes will be referred to arbitration or to a court in a foreign jurisdiction will generally be unenforceable.
13) Once a matter is referred to arbitration , the arbitrator or arbitrators will be selected as provided by the contract between the parties.
14) Disputes under them are to be referred to arbitration , where contracts made on a particular exchange are in issue, and otherwise to the English courts.
15) Such direction cannot be given where the proceedings stand referred to arbitration under Ord 19, r 2(3) (Ord 20, r 12A).
example sentences with refer to arbitration16) If the FMCS is unable to bring the parties to agreement after providing mediation services for 30 days the dispute will be referred to arbitration .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of refer to arbitration
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of refer to arbitration with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with refer to arbitration
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word refer to arbitration in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with refer to arbitration.
20 examples of simple sentences of refer to arbitration. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of refer to arbitration
Compound Sentences with refer to arbitration
Complex Sentences with refer to arbitration
Compound-Complex Sentences with refer to arbitration