international arbitration in a sentence
1) The treaty allows for international arbitration of investment disputes.
2) Both nations have agreed to international arbitration .
3) He concentrates his practice in international arbitration and litigation.
international arbitration example sentences4) The " Alabama Claims " dispute went to international arbitration .
5) Dispute resolution mechanism includes resource to negotiations, conciliation and international arbitration .
6) His practice focuses on international arbitration .
7) International arbitration determined that Hanish belongs to Yemen.
8) However, Britain and Portugal agreed to international arbitration in 1868.
9) Annual conferences were held to help governments refine the process of international arbitration .
10) It has been discussed in both the context of domestic and international arbitration .
11) In May 2005 the contractor threatened to take the case to international arbitration .
12) By contrast, Libya has repeatedly offered to submit the dispute to international arbitration .
13) They also agreed to submit Laguna del Desierto to international arbitration in 1994.
14) However, the interaction of international arbitration with domestic regulatory legislation rests awaiting further consideration.
15) Ukraine then requested international arbitration .
example sentences with international arbitration16) His practice is centred on international arbitration and litigation, foreign investment protection and international trade.
17) International arbitration has enjoyed growing popularity with business and other users over the past 50 years.
18) Akbayan Partylist Congressman Barry Gutierrez said China should resolve the dispute through international arbitration .
19) Meanwhile, many nations signed treaties agreeing to use international arbitration rather than warfare to settle differences.
20) The Agreement grants investors access to international arbitration to resolve disputes through the investor-state dispute settlement provisions.
21) Indeed, it is indicative of the dividing line between two different philosophies of international commercial arbitration .
22) As a result Slovakia is being sued by several foreign shareholders of local health insurers through international arbitrations .
23) The Academy provides advanced Summer Courses in Paris to students and young practitioners interested in international arbitration .
24) International arbitration is a leading method for resolving disputes arising from international commercial agreements and other international relationships.
25) He is also often referred to as a primary author having written in all fields of international arbitration .
26) His current research interests include international investment law, corporate governance, financial regulation, and international commercial arbitration .
27) Emmanuel Gaillard is a practicing attorney and a leading authority on international commercial arbitration , a law professor.
28) The telecom major earlier wanted to take India to international arbitration but later offered conciliation on the issue .
How to use international arbitration in a sentence29) If the matter were submitted to international arbitration , the United Kingdom could argue a very strong case.
30) Myanmar 's existing arbitration laws date back to the colonial era and do not provide for international arbitration .
31) Fish settled the controversial Alabama Claims with Great Britain through his development of the concept of international arbitration .
32) He believed that international arbitration between adversarial nations could be utilized as the best means to avoid armed conflict.
33) These rules provide coverage of international commercial arbitration and parties do not need to settle on the arbitration rules.
34) Represented a foreign sovereign in ad hoc international arbitration with investors over the privatization of the national electric company.
35) Represented an American offshore construction company as co-counsel in an IDCR international arbitration against its Mexican joint venturer.
36) In this case it was the US carriers that went to international arbitration in 1988 and won their case.
37) International arbitration is recognized as providing an impartial, objective means for foreign investors to resolve disputes with host countries.
38) Does international practice, particularly international commercial arbitration , recognizes the effects of changed circumstances on the performance of contracts?
39) Though Serbia offered to submit the issue to international arbitration , Austria-Hungary promptly severed diplomatic relations and ordered partial mobilization.
40) In fact, manifested in one's attitude towards the general principles method is an entire philosophy of international arbitration .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of international arbitration
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of international arbitration with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with international arbitration
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word international arbitration in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with international arbitration.
20 examples of simple sentences of international arbitration. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of international arbitration
Compound Sentences with international arbitration
Complex Sentences with international arbitration
Compound-Complex Sentences with international arbitration