private arbitration in a sentence
1) Both sides agreed to have the case decided by private arbitration .
2) We're increasingly being forced to take disputes into private arbitration when something goes wrong.
3) Initially, the parties will seek to agree to private arbitration pursuant to those rules.
private arbitration example sentences4) Mrs Rinehart failed in a last-ditch attempt to stop the trial and send the matter to private arbitration .
5) Some cases remain pending, but the remaining were dismissed, remanded to private arbitration , or "thrown out".
6) International arbitration is no more a transfer of sovereignty than private arbitration is an ousting of the jurisdiction of the courts.
7) A large fraction of such disputes are now settled not by government courts but by private arbitration of the sort described in Chapter 18.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of private arbitration
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of private arbitration with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with private arbitration
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word private arbitration in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with private arbitration.
20 examples of simple sentences of private arbitration. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of private arbitration
Compound Sentences with private arbitration
Complex Sentences with private arbitration
Compound-Complex Sentences with private arbitration