state aid in a sentence
1) State aid to denominational schools ended in 1874.
2) Some state aid initiatives strive to promote education among particular student groups.
3) It's in the state aid doc.
state aid example sentences4) Business applicants will need to comply with state aid regulations.
5) Since 2005, state aid no longer has to be reimbursed.
6) We could then call it " In home state aid ".
7) If it came to power it would probably introduce state aid .
8) Ministers for the various departments of state aided the directors.
9) Each state aid program is different.
10) The village received additional state aid .
11) This is offset by about $14 million in cuts in state aid .
12) Various state aid , and they need it, contribute much also.
13) Labour will introduce state aid for political parties and pay salaries to local councillors.
14) Cuomo has pledged $1 billion in state aid to help Buffalo's growth.
15) The procedure for control of state aids is set out in Article 93.
example sentences with state aid16) Critical elements of disciplining the use of state aid are transparency and oversight.
17) He also upheld the traditional Labor policy of denying state aid to private schools.
18) The European Commission will also approve state aid cases under the notification procedure.
19) State aid disciplines also designate maximum aid intensity levels for every location within the EU.
20) The cuts may mean a 10 to 20 percent cut in state aid to schools.
21) The EC policy on state aids is mainly embodied in Articles 92 and 93.
22) But he said the city is unlikely to support any short-term subsidies without state aid .
23) A boat is also being sent to Lebanon funded by private donations and state aid .
24) The state began large-scale hydroelectric power development, and began state aid to the handicapped.
25) In 2009, 40% of states reported a decline in state aid for libraries.
26) In July 2003, the Commission found that it did not constitute state aid .
27) Industries in Europe, however, will receive state aid until the year 2005.
28) No citizen can be discriminated against for admission in state or state aided institutions.
How to use state aid in a sentence29) Layoffs are dependent on state aid , which is a moving target until mid-June.
30) In some cases, a student can spend state aid on colleges in neighboring states.
31) The government was however prevented from providing new funds due to EU state aid rules.
32) The Commission has been examining funding for the power station under state aid rules since December.
33) In 1900 the school became a recognised secondary school and was thus eligible for state aid .
34) The question of state aids is up for debate There is also concern regarding state aids.
35) The question of state aids is up for debate There is also concern regarding state aids .
36) This contributes to a more fair distribution of state aid , such as aid to schools.
37) The measure is subject to state aid approval but will be introduced as soon as possible.
38) Yonkers officials publicly disapproved, saying that the county would lose any hope for state aid .
39) Districts are able to make up that lost state aid - but here's the catch.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of state aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of state aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with state aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word state aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with state aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of state aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of state aid
Compound Sentences with state aid
Complex Sentences with state aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with state aid